Just Winging It

Just Winging It
Some people think wingback chairs are outdated, but those people are wrong.  Wingback chairs can still be totally cool, as proved here by Megan from Make Bake and Love.  You know what else would be REALLY cool?  Actual wings on the back of a wingback chair.  Like the kind the Victoria Secret angels wear.  That would look awesome AND be a funny play on words AND probably make all your friends jealous.  Think about that.

This post brought to you by:

1. June 28, 2012 / 10:03 PM

Hi, how do I buy this then? I don’t see a link or price listed. 😉

I love wingback chairs and I wish I was as crafty as all the bloggers who do things like this. I want wingbacks all over my house. This one is fab.

(And although you are always being so funny, I think I actually like your idea of putting wings on a wingback chair!)

2. June 28, 2012 / 10:27 PM

I love wing back chairs!!! Timeless – and what she did was just beautiful – great post

3. June 28, 2012 / 10:48 PM

Inspiring! I have a pair I’ve been putting off reupholstering… This one is so pretty, it may lead to major motivation!

4. June 28, 2012 / 11:36 PM

Love it, love the fabric, love the colors! Well done.

5. June 29, 2012 / 4:18 AM

Where do people go to learn how to upholster??? I feel like it’s a big secret…is that what goes down in that room in the back of Michaels? This is beautiful!!

6. Anonymous
    June 29, 2012 / 2:32 PM

SPECTACULAR! This chair is absolutely gorgeous and I’m so envious – I’d love to have one just like it in my home.
    Did she do this herself or hire out? Beautiful work!
    Shelly (London, ON)

7. June 30, 2012 / 12:03 AM

Thanks so much for the feature Lindsey! I had a lot of fun with this project! I basically just taught myself through reading other blogs and finally got up the guts to tackle the upholstery process (with the help of my mom and my husband). I’m so glad you like it. Thanks everyone!