How did you get the idea for your blog? I’ve always loved before and afters, (who doesn’t?!) and my mom was probably getting sick of me calling up and being like “Mom, I just found the coolest project online. OK, you have to go to this website, click on this tab, scroll down until you find this one post, nope, check the archives… there! Do you see it? Isn’t that the best thing ever?!” So in August of 2009, I started sticking them on a blog, and it’s been growing ever since!
I want to submit my project! What do I do? Just email me! Better After(at)live.com And check out my FAQ page for some helpful tips.
Here are some unimportant facts that you don’t need to know about me:
15. I’m turned on by the proper use of a semicolon.
16. I will not watch scary movies
17. Probably because I have nightmares almost every night.
18. I had a very vivid nightmare about a white owl once when I was about 10.
20. I am also afraid of wood, like log cabins and knotty pine.
22. I’m not a dog person, but I have a dog. He’s an Italian Greyhound named Paulo and he’s actually pretty cool.
23. I once had a pet rabbit and I named it Thumper.
24. I was not the most creative child.
25. I once had a pet lamb.
26. I named it Lamby.
27. I close my eyes and stand on one foot when I brush my teeth, it’s odd, I don’t know why I do that.
28. I try not to brag, but I can do voices pretty well.
30. Still not trying to brag, but I can read really fast.