Aye Aye Captain!

Friends, I am up to something secret today.  A little surprise that I’m working on.  It’s close to completion, and I can’t wait to share it with you!  In due time … in due time …  But, right now I have to dash out the door because today is the final day I have to work on it.

So I will leave you now with this amazing vintage boy nursery makeover from Adri at Dream Book Design. Luckily, the pictures speak for themselves.  (They say “WOWZA,” in case you were wondering).

Don't miss this vintage boy nursery makeover at betterafter.net

Don't miss this vintage boy nursery makeover at betterafter.net

I could stare at this room all day!  Superb job Adri!

Don't miss this vintage boy nursery makeover at betterafter.net

Don't miss this vintage boy nursery makeover at betterafter.net

Subscribe Contact Pinterest Twitter Instagram Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. gail marie says:

One of the best redos ever!! Love it!

2. Oh that nursery is just perfect. And once again we see the magic that is white paint!

Can’t wait to hear about your project but you’re sort of evil to tease us like that.

3. That’s a lot of painting — but that’s adorable!!

4. Jessica H says:

Perfect. And it will really grow with the child with minimal effort.

5. What a huge change! I love that the built ins now double as a changing table!

6. Oh, that’ is awesome! Love it!

7. I absolutely LOVE this!!! What a change- fantastic job!!

8. Genyveve says:

Looks amazing!!I don’t even have babies and I want that mobile. Too cute!

9. Maria from Oz says:

I feel slightly sea-sick, but in a good way! What a great re-do! That baby will sleep like a…baby! Very ship shape for sure!

10. Wow! Stunning!! I don’t always care for baby rooms that try to look too grown up, but I LOVE this one. Great job, and how handy that the built-in wardrobe had a great place as a changing table! :^)

11. One of my favorite books is Treasure Island. That room could be my very own treasure and I would happily live in it forever. Sigh…

12. Katie J says:

INCREDIBLE make-over. Love it!!

13. Tim in Tn says:

Could be my favorite redo ever. I love small rooms when they really work and this works!

14. I don’t know how I am just seeing that you posted this- but thank you so much for doing so! So sweet of you,and I am so glad all your readers loved it!!