St. Patrick’s Dresser

St. Patrick’s Dresser

How was your St. Patrick’s Day?  I hope it was great.  St. Patrick’s Day is a non-event for me.  I didn’t even do anything fun for my kids, but I refuse to feel guilty about it. I don’t understand this holiday! I have to buy crap for Easter in two weeks anyway!  I did make corned beef for dinner, which nobody ate. Not true, the dog was excited. Yay, St. Patrick’s Day.

Anyway, what I CAN do is share this fantastic two-tone dresser in shades of shamrock from Kelsey at Tattered and Inked.  Head over to her blog to get a peek of the inside, it’s so cute.

And if you want to hear me ramble about St. Patrick’s Day some more and see some amazing cakes while you’re at it, check out my most recent post on Cake Wrecks!

PS: Don’t forget to enter the HomeRight Steam Machine giveaway!  Right here.

Subscribe Contact Pinterest Twitter Instagram Facebook

1. March 18, 2013 / 9:36 PM

Ooooh, I love the two-toned green and the dark, wood top. Very beautiful, indeed. I also completed a dresser painting project, just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. Two, campaign dressers painted in Behr’s ‘Precious Emerald’. I’d love to find a dresser like the one you featured. Thanks for sharing.

2. March 18, 2013 / 11:42 PM

Yay thanks for sharing my dresser redo!!! I so love your blog and it’s an honor to be featured on it!!!

3. March 19, 2013 / 4:29 AM

Ha ha not a fan of st pats day either I thought I was the only one. 😉

4. March 19, 2013 / 6:48 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.

5. March 20, 2013 / 2:36 AM

Seriously, “hmmmm” people?? It’s awesome!

6. March 20, 2013 / 5:30 PM

St. Patricks day is lame. I dont even do anything for my kids then either. The dresser looks nice though!

Britt @ Creating Space for Five

7. May 10, 2013 / 4:38 PM

Just droppin by on the St. Patrick’s Day chain, if you’re stumped about why it’s even a “thing” please look up the 2 part audio adventure from Adventure’s in Odyssey regarding St. Patrick. To this day as an adult, I love those episodes. Patrick was actually from England! He came to Ireland and was a slave for a while. It’s really quite interesting. =)
    But the whole leprechaun and pinching thing, yeah, that’s bosh.