Wower Ranger

Wower Ranger

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a swell weekend. Mine was not that notable, other than trying out the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks for the first time.  Um … I think it might be good?  I’m not sure, because the lady who made it filled it up way too full and then spilled it all over her hands when she put the lid on, so she dumped the remainder of it in a clean cup and added another dose of  caramel and salt, so in the end it tasted like sugared seawater and not hardly the sweet and salty tongue party I had imagined.  Maybe I’ll look for someone more competent and try again.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with this amazing hutch makeover from Jodie at Sew Handmade. You’d think I wouldn’t be wowed by yet another hutch makeover after all this time, heck I even think that, but we’re both wrong.  Because WOW.

1. November 12, 2012 / 2:34 PM

Gosh, it’s just perfect. I think one of the reasons these Wow us so much is that they’re so darn big, and just imagining the time put into this makes me want to take a nap. For 3 years.

2. November 12, 2012 / 3:33 PM

que trabalho maravilhoso !!!
    quem fez esta de parabéns

baci

3. November 12, 2012 / 3:49 PM

I’m thinking the same this as Ami. That’s sooo much work to paint a piece that size! ~ Maureen

4. November 12, 2012 / 4:08 PM

I am so jealous right now because I want to be the one that just did that! Beautiful!

5. November 12, 2012 / 4:16 PM

I tried 4 times to post a comment on her blog, but couldn’t prove I was a person I guess, too bad, I’m sure she’s missing out on some great comments.

6. November 12, 2012 / 5:26 PM

I had a well made salted caramel hot chocolate. It left me incredibly underwhelmed.

7. November 12, 2012 / 5:51 PM

Ahhh. Classy!

8. November 12, 2012 / 8:00 PM

If you’re looking for a sweet/salty tongue party, definitely try getting it again. It’s one of my favorite drinks in the winter.

9. November 12, 2012 / 8:00 PM

10. November 12, 2012 / 8:34 PM

This fabulous transformation nearly made up for the traumatic story of your Starbucks disappointment. While crying tears of empathy for you, they dripped into my cocoa cup and almost, almost tasted like salted caramel

11. Anonymous
    November 12, 2012 / 9:03 PM

All Starbucks drinks leave me underwhelmed, but this is likely due to the price. You can buy International Delights salted caramel mocha creamer at the grocery store for about $2.50. It tastes pretty good, and you flavor about 10 cups of hot chocolate or coffee for roughly the same price as a Starbucks coffee.

12. Anonymous
    November 13, 2012 / 12:48 AM

The drawer handles look like smiley faces! That totally made my day.

13. November 13, 2012 / 12:50 AM

I cannot tell you how many of these hutches I’ve seen! UGH! People around here are so afraid to paint them because “they’re wood”! Yeah, well ‘just cuz it’s wood doesn’t mean it’s good!’ I tell them. And besides, it’ll still be wood…it’s just painted 😉

This is incredible! This hutch looks like a million bucks! Mind you it wouldn’t fit into everyone’s design scheme, but just seeing it here, I am in love…and I haven’t even had any Starbucks!

14. November 14, 2012 / 12:28 PM

Nice job!

15. November 15, 2012 / 9:50 AM

Hi,
    We are a Wood manufacturer and exporter with a beautiful collection of Wooden gifts and home interior decorative items.Our collection offers a wide range of the highest quality handmade home interior decorative designs.
    Thanks,