Giving thanks, dollface.

Giving thanks, dollface.
Happy Thanksgiving!  Thought you might get a kick out of this little Thanksgiving makeover from Better After reader Beck, who couldn’t bear to part with this set of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls made by her grandmother. So she dressed them up as pilgrims!  I think they’re super cute and sentimental.

Plus, they totally make up for that time in college when my weirdo roommate had a terrifyingly LIFE-SIZED Raggedy Ann doll and liked to leave it sitting at our desk, like it was a real person.  Just stop and imagine that for a second.

Anyway, I have so many things to be thankful for today, and one of those things is YOU!  Thank you so much for reading my blog, for all your uplifting emails and sweet comments, and of course, for doing all the dirty DIY work so I have something to blog about! I truly am so grateful. Where would I be without you?!

This post brought to you by Project Anthologies:

Sewing, Crafting, Creating!

Contact

Pinterest

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

1. Anonymous
    November 22, 2012 / 8:28 PM

Thanks for YOU! I love reading your blog and your fantastic sense of humour!

2. November 23, 2012 / 12:28 AM

Ditto what Anon said. 🙂

You make me LOL! I have a quirky sense of humor so I appreciate and am thankful for all the giggles. And of course all the before and afters.

Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours.

3. November 23, 2012 / 12:30 AM

4. November 23, 2012 / 2:57 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! ~ Maureen

5. November 23, 2012 / 6:29 AM

I promise that of all the kajillion blogs I read, yours is my favorite. I get happy lifty feelings when I see a new post because (1) you oweez make me laugh and (2) the projects are always amazing, inspiring and never cheezy. So thanks.

6. November 23, 2012 / 7:01 AM

Oh, this makes me feel so OLD! I made a pair of these dolls for my now-30 year-old son. We still set them up in his childhood bedroom. It’s fun to pose them in adult poses. Freaks our adult sons out that their parents would know about stuff like that! 😉

7. November 26, 2012 / 10:11 PM

That is a cute idea!! Thanks to YOU!!! You brighten my morning every day with your wit and wisdom!!!