Save the (drama) Queen!

Save the (drama) Queen!
I’m hearing reports that ever since I switched over to betterafter.net some people can’t see any pictures. Yipes!  Is this true for you?  Also, do you know how to fix it?  Not the most computer-savvy person over here. *pointing at self*
But anyway, if you CAN see my pictures, then you are sure to enjoy this desk from Meg at
Meg and Mum’s. It’s pretty wild – she doesn’t call it the ‘drama queen’ for nothing. But listen to this, you HAVE to click over and read about the origins of this desk. Have to. It will freak you out.  Seriously.  It’s cray-cray.  (That’s how all the hip kids say crazy nowadays.)  (I’m not hip).

This post brought to you by:
See which of their four lines is right for you.

1. Anonymous
    September 19, 2012 / 3:33 PM

I can see the pictures but can’t get the post to scroll down if I’m on my phone (which is 99% of the time)

2. September 19, 2012 / 3:39 PM

I am a computer tech for my company. My advice would be to have them clear their cache and temporary internet files. Sometimes our computers get all “gunked up” to use the tech. term and need to be cleared out. They should be able to look up a tutorial based on their browser. I would also suggest that each person make sure that their version of browser is the upgraded version as a lot of new website platforms do not do well on older versions. Good luck!

3. September 19, 2012 / 4:06 PM

I absolutely LOVE this transformation! I also linked over to the story and was truly wowed. I really believe the universe plays a very huge hand in our lives when we let it.

4. September 19, 2012 / 4:16 PM

I have no problems at all. And I sure don’t need anything at all when it comes to computer tech, but I will mention that awhile back, one of the sites I go to was having problems with a few people not be able to see pics,although most of us could. Turned out it was working fine with Firefox, not working for those who use Internet Explorer. I have no idea what that means, LOL, but just saying.

5. September 19, 2012 / 4:31 PM

Oh, I LOVE your blog. Like cray cray love it. Have of the joy is the awesome (yes I can see them) pictures, and the other half is the making-me-roll-on-the-floor-laughing that your lead-ups provide. All awesomesauce. And this makeover? PERFECTION!

6. September 19, 2012 / 5:10 PM

That story is AMAZING! What a beautiful tribute to their friend…thanks for sharing!!

7. September 19, 2012 / 5:10 PM

8. Terriej
    September 19, 2012 / 5:11 PM

What Jules said.

I don’t remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I’m so glad I did. You’ve given me lots of ideas, links to other great blogs, and courage.

I found a little bench/seat that I remember my grandma using with her 1930’s style dressing table (I inherited her bedroom set). It sorta matched, but had gotten put in the garage rafters and was pretty beat up. I hemmed and hawed for several days, then grabbed the sample jar of bright green paint that I’d been itching to use, and gave it a complete make-over.It’s now bright and cheerful, and since I’m again finding lots of feathers (another story), I think my grandma approves.

And I can see your pictures, whether it’s from my email, Facebook, or directly on your site. I did have to add your email addy to my contacts list to see the pictures with the emails.

Thanks for all you do – I’ve forwarded emails and sent links to several friends and family members that I think would be interested.

9. September 19, 2012 / 7:20 PM

I can see the pictures, but they do take some time to load. The widgets at the bottom of the post for “things you might also like” do not work since you made the switch.

10. September 19, 2012 / 8:15 PM

I’m sure you noticed that you won Jilly’s contest the other day? I half expected you to mention it…unless you did and I missed it which is totally possible.

11. September 19, 2012 / 10:02 PM

Hey I recognised that dresser as Meg’s without even reading your words, it is awesome isn’t it! I can see the pics just fine 🙂

xx Karen

12. September 20, 2012 / 12:27 AM

Thanks for the feature Lindsey! We are both still in awe of that day. By the way I can see the photos on my computer, but I can’t see them when accessing your blog through my iPhone. x

13. September 20, 2012 / 5:23 AM

I see and love all your pics:-)

14. September 20, 2012 / 5:23 AM

I see and love all your pics:-)

15. September 20, 2012 / 8:13 AM

Hello
    “Save the (drama) queen!”
    Just the important information I was hunting regarding. Cheers for the mesmerizing article!
    With Best Wishes