Pointing it Out

Pointing it Out
Does your bedroom look better with your eyes closed?  It’s probably time to fix that.  Clinical studies have proven that you will sleep better in a cuter bedroom.  Ok, so that’s not true, but only because no one has tested the theory yet.  Consider that inspiration for your senior thesis.  And consider how much better this bedroom looks thanks to Maggie at Bellissimo and Bella.
The before pic is from her home’s previous owners, who tragically expired one night after impaling themselves on their pointy bed-frame.  Ok, so that’s not true either.

Mmm, I’m craving chocolate!

1. September 24, 2012 / 9:07 PM

Just beautiful. And it makes me feel better about having a neutral (i.e. chocolate) bedroom, when everyone else in the world seems to be going beachy!

2. September 24, 2012 / 10:20 PM

no way is that the same room…wow wow wow…can I hire her to transform my room. GREAT JOB, looks like a hotel for a celeb.

3. Anonymous
    September 24, 2012 / 11:42 PM

I have chocolate bedroom walls, and it feels so cozy and relaxing. I know it’s not for everyone, but the dark, rich tone is comforting for me. I was originally going to pair it with white, but I’ve added shades of blue, green, and orange through my rug, bed linens, slipper chair, and other accessories. The pops of color really play off the walls. Once again, it’s not for everyone.

4. September 24, 2012 / 11:47 PM

That is a beautiful room, and I bet it does help you sleep better!

5. September 25, 2012 / 2:10 AM

I wanted to paint either my bedroom or living room dark brown but it was too scary for me. Seeing the picture of this bedroom is making me think…

6. stephbo93
    September 25, 2012 / 3:14 AM

I’m not usually a fan of dark brown paint or upholstered headboards, but that room is beautiful! It looks so much more cozy now.

7. September 25, 2012 / 5:28 PM

Whoa! That’s awesome… and so sorry to hear about the deaths from bedpost impaling…

Cindy

8. September 25, 2012 / 11:33 PM

Love it! I was in the mood for chocolate not too long ago. 🙂
    Great Job.

9. September 28, 2012 / 1:32 PM

LOVE the headboard! Where is it from? Or was it a DIY project?