Boys, Boys, Boys

Boys, Boys, Boys
We don’t often get to see many manly makeovers.  Men are usually less concerned with mod-podging vintage sheet music inside their dresser drawers or finding the perfect shade of aqua to repaint the laundry room light fixture than we ladies are.  So let’s hear it for the boys today, because here are a few aimed their way:
Jeannie at Living, Loving, Crafting did some racing checks on this dresser top, which seemed like not that difficult of a task to achieve with painters tape … until I really thought about it.  Wowza.

Meg at Never a Dull Day did up this table for her husband as a ‘Congrats on getting your BS!” present.  She used his favorite team’s logo as inspiration and gave it a weathered-old-sign kind of look.  Nailed it. (That’s an appropriately manly thing to say, right?

And finally, Amy at Queen Of The Crazies had some fun with this dresser for her son.  I’m pretty sure the drawers labeled “ammo” and “explosives” actually contain things like “underwear” and “jammies,” but his friends don’t have to know that.  I bet he loves it, I know my boys would!

This post brought to you by:
Sweet deal going on right now from our sponsor Blush Accessories:
Two Tee-Shirt Extenders for the price of one!
I love mine, I wear it all the time.
Hurry, they’re going fast!

1. September 14, 2012 / 11:52 PM

Thanks for sharing my manly table Lindsey! Your right – nailed it is totally manly!! Love that army themed dresser!!

2. September 15, 2012 / 12:32 AM

the manly table is perefect! what boy wouldn’t go nuts for that dresser…

I’m going nuts for those tee shirt extenders…never heard of them before…

3. September 15, 2012 / 4:41 AM

I love that last one! The guns, amo, etc one. Super manly and super awesome! What boy wouldn’t want an army-esque dresser? Way cool.

4. September 15, 2012 / 12:01 PM

Oh, your posts always show me how creative we women can be! Those ‘manly’ pieces are fab! (I love those t-shirt extenders too!)

5. September 15, 2012 / 10:11 PM

Thanks for sharing my army dresser! I’m in such great company with all these “manly” pieces. Go Cards! Thanks again!

6. Karen
    September 17, 2012 / 5:07 PM

Why all the hmmms? These are awesome! Just ’cause they’re not girly doesn’t mean they’re hmm-worthy. I really like the middle table, cool effect. My brothers would have LOVED that last dresser too when they were kids.

7. September 21, 2012 / 8:22 PM

My boys would have loooved that last one! Fun stuff,