Hey there! I have the opportunity to help “spread” the word about an amazing program created by Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Get it? Spread? *elbow nudge* Ha ha! Ok, sorry.
Anyway, two years ago they created an online community for women to share recipes, get to know one another, and win some pretty awesome prizes. It’s called Real Women of Philadelphia, and right now they are giving away a Kitchen of Dreams! (Oh, yeah, I want to get in on that. I have some kitchen dreams, let me tell you.)
Join the Real Women of Philadelphia community, (I’m a member! And don’t worry, you don’t have to be from Philadelphia. Common misunderstanding. Ok, probably not, but that’s what I thought for a second), and two, submit an original recipe and photo (featuring Philadelphia Cream Cheese, but you knew that).
Grand prize includes everything you need to make your dream kitchen a reality, including
• $10,000 in gift cards to Lowe’s
• $10,000 worth of brand new KitchenAid appliances
• $15,000 in cash for the renovation
• $10,000 total worth of gift cards to Crate & Barrel, Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma, and Target (The winner has their choice of denominations and retailers, up to the total value of $10,000!)
• A one-on-one design consultation with Jillian Harris, former Bachelorette and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition interior designer.
That Jillian, she’s such a cutie.
Plus, they have daily KitchenAid appliance prizes being given away, you guessed it, daily!
Join Real Women of Philadelphia to discover and share new recipes, meet new friends and have the chance to win over $100,000 in dream prizes that they are giving away this season alone.
Hmm, I might have to get a little more creative …
Disclaimer: I have been selected by Kraft Foods to be an ambassador for the Real Women of Philadelphia, who sponsored this post. All opinions are 100% mine, y’all.