Top That!

Top That!
Hi friends!  Thanks so much for all the well-wishes and encouraging emails and comments after my little whine-fest this weekend.  You know just what a girl needs to hear. It really meant a lot to me and totally boosted my spirits.  You rock. I would love to say that I’m all better, but ha! No, sad to say I’ve been tackled and beaten with what I can only describe as the El Niño of flu/head colds, complete with aches, seizure-like shakes, buckets of snot, and feverish night terrors involving Gandolf stalking me at Disneyland.
It’s been fun.  So anyway, I’m going to pretend I’m relaxing in the spring sunshine in this lovely Adirondack chair makeover from Laura and not shivering on the bathroom floor in my bathrobe. Power of positive thinking, right?! See more from Laura on her blog Top This Top That.  (which totally reminds me of this awesomeness.)

sponsored by:

Cliq Studios produces quality kitchen cabinets at discount prices.

1. April 16, 2012 / 3:47 PM

You can even make night terrors (stalked by Gandalf at Disney – lol!) funny 🙂 Wishing you a quick recovery!

2. April 16, 2012 / 4:19 PM

Boo on the flu! But i hope you get feeling better VERY soon! Rest up and take care of yourself. I have to tell you i received the bracelet yesterday and it…is…AMAZING!! I can’t wait to give it to my mom for mother’s day!! Thank ou thank you thank you again and feel better!!

~ Jillian

3. April 16, 2012 / 4:37 PM

you are too funny including the teen witch video. Please get that out of your mind and get better!!
    thanks for including me, well my chair, today!
    laura

4. April 16, 2012 / 5:14 PM

The flu is never fun, in fact, in pretty much always sucks swamp water!! Feel better soon….and next year, get a flu shot!

Laura’s chair is lovely! Makes me long for warm summer days, a great new book to read, and a long, tall glass of iced tea….ahhhh, bliss!

5. Anonymous
    April 16, 2012 / 5:21 PM

Wow! That video was hilarious!

6. April 16, 2012 / 7:44 PM

Well Top That! I love that movie! One of my all time favs and that is one of my fav clips from the movie.

Sorry your are feeling poorly. Hope you start to feel better soon. Thank you for posting from the cold floor of your bathroom 🙂

You must really love us ;-p

7. April 16, 2012 / 10:44 PM

I am cracking up because I have been following Laura for a while now, and EVERY time I see her blog in my newsfeed that little ditty pops into my head. Ahhh to be a child of the late eighties… glad I am not the only one!!

8. April 16, 2012 / 11:56 PM

Good on you, snotty-booger girl! Now now sneezing all over the screen none of us want your germy germs! Isn’t that how viruses spread, by computer? Bwaaaa haaa haaa Oh dear, back to work for me. Love that chair!!!!

9. April 17, 2012 / 12:40 PM

Ooh, loving that chair! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

10. April 17, 2012 / 1:27 PM

Oh. I. LOVE. That. Chair! Love the color, love the cushions…simply gorgeous!

11. April 17, 2012 / 5:41 PM

I too have the same El Nino junk I can’t shake it

12. April 17, 2012 / 10:16 PM

AHH!! You totally made me think of teen witch the moment I saw your title 🙂

13. April 18, 2012 / 9:19 PM

14. May 5, 2012 / 12:51 PM

Laura has a good eye, the makeover is great.

~Bliss~

15. May 8, 2012 / 6:23 AM

i just watched that video, and i can’t even think of words to describe it. that was so embarrassingly hilarious! I will be laughing all night about that.