When the Pixie Dust Settles

When the Pixie Dust Settles
Are you in the mood for a kitchen makeover that will blow your friggin mind?  Good!  I am actually in the mood for a blueberry bagel, but that’s because I already saw this amazing kitchen.  And now you can see it too!  And we can gaze in wonder at it together!  What a total transformation, huh?  I think the only thing that stayed the same was the location of the sink and oven.  You can’t see it from here, but my very favorite feature is the double dishwashers!  Geeeenius.  You would never have to put dishes away again!   Much more to see over on Michelle’s blog Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust.

Pin It

1. February 23, 2012 / 2:37 PM

Much more better! The curved fronts on the range hood and sink are a nice touch.

2. February 23, 2012 / 2:38 PM

Fabulous.

3. February 23, 2012 / 2:54 PM

Wow. Did you say “double dishwashers”????? Swoon.

4. February 23, 2012 / 3:22 PM

Looks amazing!!!

However, are those really double dishwashers? or is one of them a trash compactor??

I can’t imagine having double dishwashers-I think that would mean I’d need to have a full time housekeeper as well 😀

5. February 23, 2012 / 4:35 PM

WOW! that is amazing!! They did such a great job..I can’t believe that is the same kitchen..

6. February 23, 2012 / 4:40 PM

That is totally amazing.

7. February 23, 2012 / 6:08 PM

Holy Cow Lindsey, Thank you so much for making my month by featuring this kitchen that I helped design. It’s a dream come true to be in the “Better After Club”!

Warmly, Michelle

8. February 23, 2012 / 6:08 PM

Warmly, Michelle

9. February 23, 2012 / 6:09 PM

Absolutely genius!

10. Anonymous
    February 23, 2012 / 6:10 PM

Gorgeous! I don’t think those are 2 dishwashers though — the one on the right is narrower. I suspect it’s a garbage compactor or a wine cooler of some sort.

11. February 23, 2012 / 6:22 PM

Whoa! That is fabulous! What a great makeover and well thought out. Love the double dishwasher, never ever even crossed my mind.

12. February 23, 2012 / 6:43 PM

Hmmm, perhaps it is a trash compactor, but I did read once of a woman who installed two dishwashers so she’d never have to unload clean dishes. She just used the clean ones as she needed them and put them in the other dishwasher when she was done!

13. February 23, 2012 / 7:48 PM

Wow. Just wow. That is amazing and gorgeous!!

14. February 23, 2012 / 8:24 PM

Oh my god! What a vision to act out on, simple gorgeous!

15. February 23, 2012 / 8:34 PM

Oh, WOW!!! That’s all I can say!!!

16. Anonymous
    February 23, 2012 / 9:40 PM

Shirley said..
    I love the kitchen. It makes me sad when I look at my kitchen. Thanks for the post.

17. February 23, 2012 / 10:18 PM

Great pixie dust!

18. February 23, 2012 / 11:26 PM

Wow what a change turned out gorgeous great job

19. February 23, 2012 / 11:47 PM

Beautiful! We just remodeled a kitchen and my husband insisted that we have two sinks and two dishwashers. Brilliant man. As it happens, the second sink and dishwasher ended up right outside of the kitchen, in the mudroom. Brilliant me. Now not only do we have a backup dishwasher and sink when we have a crowd, my husband gets to tell everyone that I have banished him to the mudroom. 😉 I should find someplace to post pics of my kitchen. Thanks for the post

20. February 23, 2012 / 11:48 PM

21. March 1, 2012 / 2:34 AM

I looooove this. Amazing!! I’ve been featured on here once.. LOL. Member the reading nook? Woot. Check out my resurrected blog for some new stuffs!