An Official Office

An Official Office
Does your office need a makeover? Well, I would give my big toe to actually have an office, so stop whining.  I’m sorry, I’m just cranky because my “office” is nothing more than a little nook in the hallway in between my kid’s bedrooms, and there is constantly a lot of noise and naked barbies flying through here.  It would be nice to have a door, that’s all I’m saying. A door with a lock, if I’m dreaming big. And if I really wanted to dream big, I’d even imagine a happy yellow accent wall, a chic chandelier and a comfy spot for “creative refueling.”
Yep, that about sums this office makeover up, maybe Gemma from The Sweetest Digs will let me move in!

Pin It

1. February 17, 2012 / 2:48 PM

OH. Lindsey, you are so funny. How in the world do you come up with a creative and funny thing to say for EVERY POST? This naked barbie thing was great and really started my day off with a giggle. Thanks.

The room is cute, too.

2. February 17, 2012 / 3:10 PM

If you also want a lock on the door that will cost you more than just the big toe.

~Bliss~

3. February 17, 2012 / 3:47 PM

It’s beautiful. Is there anyplace you could hang a curtain (like a doorway) so it at least feels like a separate space?

4. February 17, 2012 / 4:03 PM

so love this! Who doesn’t have the issue of combining functions in a room {besides someone living in a giant house i suppose} but for the rest of us…this is just a FAB way to make a twin bed look gorg and fit!
    ~ Jillian

5. Anonymous
    February 17, 2012 / 6:37 PM

I love the new headboard for the bed and the new desk and light fixture, but other than that, I preferred the old version. that Tiffany blue was so beautiful and soothing. I don’t know how anyone could work with that loud stencil in their face all the time.

6. February 17, 2012 / 7:25 PM

Thanks so much for the feature!!! You are invited over to use the space anytime 🙂

@Anonymous – I love tiffany blue a TON (believe me, turquoise/teal/robin’s egg blue is all over my house) but unfortunately the office before was really neon feeling (and cluttered). Not so soothing!

7. February 17, 2012 / 7:45 PM

My goodness, I love the colors. And I love the ribbon station to the right of the desk! Yes, please!

Naked flying Barbies cracked me up…

8. February 17, 2012 / 9:45 PM

Wow so Lucky!!! I too wish I had an office all to my self….but since only my 2 boys are left at home naked flying barbies would be a STRANGE thing… Have a good day
    Amy

9. February 18, 2012 / 2:44 AM

Love it! What a great and creative way to utilize the space. Also, so in love with the color choices.

10. February 18, 2012 / 4:39 AM

I love the headboard (or is a sideboard?) and now I need to do that with my new craft room/guest room. 🙂 Pinning it!

11. February 20, 2012 / 10:09 PM

I am so copying this. Bloody awesome 🙂

12. Anonymous
    April 2, 2012 / 4:24 AM

Cute, but looks unfinished because of the stencil job…