Cuisiniers Bébé

Cuisiniers Bébé
Better After reader Hope was happy with this play kitchen she found for cheap at a yard sale, but not so happy with the pastel pinks, yellows and blues. Mom’s have to live with these things too, you know.  (My kids have a play kitchen, and I keep it in a closet!)  So she decided to make the palate a little more digestible, and went with stainless chic instead.  Even the handles and faucet got upgraded to sleek silver!  Too bad the grocery list didn’t stick around, it would have been hilarious to change it to things like ‘frommage’ and ‘Evian’ and … well, that’s about all the fancy stuff I can think of.  But you know what I mean. Thanks Hope!

Pin It

1. January 17, 2012 / 3:34 PM

Coolest.Kid Kitchen.Ever!

2. January 17, 2012 / 3:40 PM

Ok I am totally dying here. That is like nicer than my own kitchen! Bravo – well done! 🙂 Don’t forget to add Grey Poupon to the grocery list!

3. January 17, 2012 / 6:19 PM

Oh this is hilarious. One of my friends just bought the “before” kitchen for her daughter for Christmas (brand new) and we all just raved over how adorable it is. And it actually is really cute in person, it matches her daughter’s room in light blues, pinks, and yellows. The after is amazing though too. To each his own right? 🙂

4. January 17, 2012 / 6:21 PM

Super cute! Tracy, I think it’s nicer than my kitchen too. haha

5. January 17, 2012 / 8:09 PM

Okay, this is so hilarious. We have that exact kitchen. I do love the after but my daughter and her pinker than pink bedroom love the before.

6. January 17, 2012 / 11:16 PM

so cute! you could add ‘grey poupon’ to the list as well ;)… and of course caviar!

7. January 18, 2012 / 2:24 AM

And frommage is what?

8. January 18, 2012 / 3:19 PM

I need to know how you did this. I bought that exact kitchen set at a yard sale and my husband will not let me bring it to the house because it has pink on it. It is at my sister’s house right now waiting for the transformation to begin. I want to know what kind of paint and what colors you used.

9. January 19, 2012 / 3:23 AM

How cute is that!! I can see it now, I’m gonna be hauling home every out dated little kitchen I see at sales this spring.

~Bliss~