Love your Laundry

Love your Laundry
Jennifer’s new laundry room is totally stunning!  Almost as stunning as Jennifer Lopez’s attire last night at the AMA’s, holy crap did you see that?  She looked good and everything, but dang, I feel like I know her better than her gynecologist does now.  Thankfully this Jennifer is short on rhinestoned body-suits and high on fabulousness and fun instead.
See more on her blog Dimples and Tangles.

1. November 21, 2011 / 3:34 PM

I saw that outfit too! I thought it was 10 years to late and was not very flattering on her. Okay so you’re husband and you broke up we get it, you’re single and amazing. But geez, how come some celebrity always has to celebrate by being half naked?!?!?! Oh, and nice laundry room by the way!

2. November 21, 2011 / 5:20 PM

My laundry room is so horrifying that I’d give my eyeteeth for the “before” on this picture, nevermind the “after.” Sigh. I love the deep gray and poppy colors!

3. November 21, 2011 / 6:18 PM

One of my favorite ever makeovers. It wasn’t bad before but it is so incrediblly inspiring now. I absolutely love it

4. November 21, 2011 / 6:42 PM

Love it. I would love to have a laundry room that I WANTED to be in. Great idea.

5. November 21, 2011 / 6:56 PM

Dude that one is gorgeous! OMG. Stunning.

6. November 21, 2011 / 7:14 PM

LOL! I guessed I missed that outfit! 🙂
    This laundry room is darling! She did a great job on it.
    have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving and always be a sweetie,
    Shelia 😉

7. November 21, 2011 / 7:36 PM

Oh Wow! I’m with Colleen on this one mine is horrifying too! But I love the grey and red! I am about to sort my basement of horrors in the new year, including the laundry…I am inspired thank you for sharing

8. November 21, 2011 / 8:01 PM

That laundry is wild! Love it:)

9. November 22, 2011 / 4:42 PM

HOLY COW! It’s stunning! I’m going to board up my embarrassing laundry room. I’m so ashamed! lol I love the mix of pattern/colors – beautiful job!