What I Like About You

What I Like About You
Two things I do not agree with in this before bathroom:  The “dressing room” light fixture.  Those things should be banned in all 50 states.  And the builder-basic mirror, which lacks any sort of depth or personality.  Also, the combination of etched glass and brass on the shower door.  (Not that I agree with either of those things on their own.)  And the muted mauve wallpaper border. Plus the absence of a fun way to pass the time while in the bathroom, like say, a chalkboard wall for which to play tic-tac-toe upon. So I guess that was really six things.  But I am finding the after MUCH more agreeable!
From Nellene at Style Baggage!

This post brought to you by:

1. September 30, 2011 / 1:34 AM

when i first saw that picture I thought she’d painted the MIRROR with the chalkboard paint. Wow, i need more sleep.

very cool 🙂

2. September 30, 2011 / 2:20 AM

Dont feel bad: I thought the same thing Katy:) LOVE this makeover. What a difference!

3. September 30, 2011 / 4:28 AM

Thanks Lindsey for featuring my bathroom makeover! I’m so happy with the outcome. I can’t tell you how much fun the chalkboard wall has been. It’s the best conversation piece for dinners and parties!Keep up the great posts! I love your before and afters…I’m addicted!

4. September 30, 2011 / 10:29 AM

This is something I would love to try. Love the accessories in the room, towel holder, etc. Love the mirror. I have a builder mirror and wallpaper border too!

5. September 30, 2011 / 3:00 PM

Love the bathroom reno!!! Now… where did you get the towel rack above the toilet? That is a must have for one of my bathrooms!

6. September 30, 2011 / 9:39 PM

I also thought she painted the mirror. I was thinking that I need to look in the mirror when brushing my teeth, but I am not sure why.

7. October 1, 2011 / 3:04 AM

I thought there was a chalkboard in place of the mirror too! Creative idea!

8. October 10, 2011 / 4:52 PM

The two things I didn’t like about the before picture were the “light fixture” and “everything else”. Love this redone room!

9. July 3, 2012 / 1:32 AM

You have a wonderful site. Love your insights and cute pictures of self included. Nice work.

10. July 12, 2012 / 8:36 PM