DIYaholic

DIYaholic

If this room doesn’t look familiar to you, then you haven’t been following two of the best and brightest blogger girls out there, Roeshel from The DIY Showoff and Cassity from Remodelaholic.  They were recently chosen to compete against other design bloggers in the Shaw Floors HGTV Home Design Challenge, and this seaside inspired room is their horse in the race.  I’d be shaking in my boots if I was up against them!

It looks seriously fantastic. Suspiciously fantastic. Like they are possibly lying about this contest altogether and just ripped a page straight out of a magazine.  But they are way too sweet to do such a thing, and so very talented that I don’t really doubt them for a second.  Head on over to the contest page and send your vote their way! (Plus every vote for them is an entry to win a new floor for you!) Check it out HERE.

See all the details of this room on Roeshel’s blog, HERE.

1. September 16, 2011 / 6:10 PM

You’re so right – both about them being super-sweet, and about the room. It looks incredible!

Roeshel was so incredibly kind and welcoming when I first started blogging a year ago. She’s so warm-hearted and lovely. 😉

Sarahx

2. September 16, 2011 / 9:22 PM

Awe…Lindsay, your words always make me smile (and mostly laugh out loud at your fun sense of humor and commentary) but today, I’m smiling extra big seeing our room on your fab blog! You’re awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this! We’re keeping our fingers crossed that our blog buddies win new flooring and our room wins the challenge!

3. September 16, 2011 / 10:07 PM

Love the color of the room. It is so clean and fresh looking.. Blue rooms are my new passion right now too. Beautiful job.

4. September 16, 2011 / 11:38 PM

Gorgeous. Perfection. I sorta hate them for that.

5. September 16, 2011 / 11:38 PM

Gorgeous. Perfection. I sorta hate them for that.

6. September 16, 2011 / 11:38 PM

Gorgeous. Perfection. I sorta hate them for that.

7. September 17, 2011 / 12:46 AM

Allison, I sorta hate myself for that room too! Don’t we all wish we had a whole commercial warehouse full of furniture to design our own homes? Ah, that would be the life!

Lindsey, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for featuring this. I love your blog and I love even more being featured, it totally made my day! Thanks for mentioning us!

8. September 17, 2011 / 2:18 PM

I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a warehouse full of STUFF to just go pick from. Roeshel and Cassity did a great job, from the color palette to the textures…I think I would have been completely overwhelmed!

9. September 19, 2011 / 1:19 PM

Definitely a nice, light beachy feeling now. 🙂