Ahhh, feel better?

Ahhh, feel better?

You deserve something extra beautiful today after the solid week of ugly lamp viewing that you endured last week.  This incredible bathroom remodel from Nancy and Tony at Dream It, Built It, Style It is sure to please.  Drink with your eyes.  Let the loveliness wash over you, hold you and caress you like a salve to your soul until you feel whole again.  Just try not to linger too long on the explosion of pink that was happening all over the place in the before.  I don’t want anyone coming down with PULSD. (post ugly lamp stress disorder).

1. September 12, 2011 / 4:36 PM

I love those sinks! They make me want to sing ‘she’s got legs and she knows how to use ’em” You have redeemed us from Ugly Lamp week 🙂

2. September 12, 2011 / 4:49 PM

Wow…I’m speechless. What an amazing transformation and a beautiful space.

3. September 12, 2011 / 4:54 PM

Holy shWOW! Awesome bathroom transformation! 😀

4. September 12, 2011 / 5:06 PM

SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. September 12, 2011 / 5:27 PM

Thank so much for showing off our bathroom! And the little blurb before the images cracked me up! I agree that those lamps were very hard to look -as was my bathroom!

6. September 12, 2011 / 6:42 PM

I find it intriguing that she kept the tissue dispenser… Now I wonder if I might need one and just never knew it! Also the whole redo was fabulous, though don’t hate me but I didn’t hate the old cabinets themselves! Countertop had to go, but I hope you took those to the restore so they get a new home.

7. September 12, 2011 / 6:54 PM

Now that’s what I call a bathroom redo! I lived with something like this my whole childhood and sure wish my folks had been into redo’s and did something awesome like this.

8. September 12, 2011 / 8:05 PM

Is that a light house or the castle of a fairy princess etched on the old shower door? Oh sweet relief to be rid of THAT thing.

9. September 12, 2011 / 8:39 PM

I want those mirrors! Amazing transformation.

10. September 12, 2011 / 8:39 PM

@ Julia: I kept the tissue paper dispenser because yes it’s great to have but also because it’s just so unique and speaks to the era of the home. I have to say that I did consider keeping the cabinets but they were in such bade shape. The inside had so much water damage and was very moldy. Sorry!

11. September 12, 2011 / 9:03 PM

I love the colors-its very calming…until you see the sink legs. They personally creep me out! But great re-do!

12. September 12, 2011 / 9:05 PM

What an incredible bath redo…we are currently doing our bathroom and have run into a real “tear jerking, I just want to give up on the whole thing” phase. THe news of “Home Talk” as a resource couldn’t have come at a better time!!!! Love this bathroom makeover…and what is the source for that incredible sconce? It is beautiful…feeling renewed by the talent.

13. September 12, 2011 / 9:15 PM

Though the retro bathroom brings back great memories, the updated bathroom turned out beautiful! 🙂

14. September 12, 2011 / 9:23 PM

Nancy has the prettiest makeovers! I love her bathroom – every detail! 🙂

15. September 12, 2011 / 10:14 PM

I know, no one will agree with me, but I loved the before! I am not a big fan of the pink sinks and the fixtures were ugly, but I love the era of the “pink bathrooms” Sorry to be a party pooper! lol I do love the after as well though!

16. September 12, 2011 / 10:40 PM

Well, I love old pink bathrooms, but some of the new things they put in, like those mirrors, are awesome.

17. September 13, 2011 / 1:02 AM

come on! That doesn’t even resemble the same room after. What a gorgeous transformation!

18. September 13, 2011 / 2:31 AM

They did a lovely job, but I sniffle a little for the pink bathroom. I’m restoring mine, but I’m a little crazy.

19. September 13, 2011 / 4:12 AM

This is absolutely a beautiful bathroom redo! I love everything that was done in there! Thanks for sharing!

20. October 1, 2011 / 9:45 AM

The bathroom reno looks awesome,but I also love the retro pink. My bathroom is the original 1960’s green and black tile and green tub and I love it,my husband, not so much…

21. March 12, 2013 / 3:38 PM

beautiful bathroom redo….I am in love with the mirrors…where did you get these? I would love to know! Thanks