That Girl!

That Girl!

Having two older brothers is really starting to rub off on my two-year-old daughter. She would much rather play with Legos than dolls, she insists on sleeping shirtless like her brothers, and her favorite joke to (constantly) tell goes like this: “Knock-knock!”  “Who’s there?”  “POOP!”

But she’s still a girly-girl too, and would definitely love a cute little desk like this one from Better After reader Debbie. Of course, she would probably only use it as a launchpad for cannonballing into the laundry basket, while wearing nothing but her cowboy boots, but she would love it all the same.

Thanks for sharing Debbie, great job!

Krrb.com connects neighbors
to buy, sell, trade and give
secondhand and handmade.

1. August 17, 2011 / 10:10 PM

simply amazing! Love the new look for both pieces. I’m inspired!

thanks!

Cori

2. August 17, 2011 / 10:23 PM

I love that desk! Now if I could just find one to redo…

Oh, and my little 2 year old son tells that same joke. Lovely, isn’t it?

3. August 17, 2011 / 11:19 PM

Cute desk and chair.

Re Krrb…this is twice now that I have gone there. And, you can’t even review what it is without joining. That is not the way to operate a business. Just to let you know.

4. August 17, 2011 / 11:40 PM

Sounds like your daughter will be a very well-rounded individual 😉

Love the desk & chair!

5. August 18, 2011 / 1:49 PM

Hey there @Rosie1925 – Glad you’re checking us out on Krrb! You don’t at all have to sign up to browse Krrb. You do need to put in an address (it’s totally private) so that it can pull up what is being offered around you. (There is also a handy radius slider that lets you view near and far, and up to the whole world if you want!)

The only time you have to become a member is to post something or to respond to someone else’s post. And that’s just so that we can make sure that Krrb continues to be the fun, friendly and safe environment it is.

Hope that clears things up! Reach out to hello at krrb dot com if you have any other questions!

Jessica from Krrb

6. August 19, 2011 / 4:02 AM

Ummm, I would love it, that’s for darn sure. That chair with it’s cutesy little ruffle is enough to make my heart go pitter pat. Plus, I love the fabric she used. Sigh…this was a good one. With that said, I think it’s high time I sent you a few more of my pics. I’ve just been too lazy.

7. August 19, 2011 / 4:02 AM