Fresh and Pretty

Fresh and Pretty
I’m in the mood to look at something pretty!  How about you?  If you are, then take a gander at this lovely dresser redo from Kari at Made Fresh Again.  If you aren’t … well, I don’t know what to tell you.  Why don’t you want to look at something pretty?  Maybe you should go back to bed.  What’s that?  You’ve changed your mind?  I’m so glad!  Behold, something pretty!

Oh, and take note of this!  Do you like that coral atop the dresser?  That stuff can get pricey. BUT I hear you can go to the pet section of your local Wal-Mart, or whathaveyou, pick yourself up some of that cheapy neon pink coral aquariam decor like they have, you know what I’m talking about, and simply spray paint!  Who’s the smarty pants who thought of that?

1. August 24, 2011 / 4:37 PM

Spray painting coral? Doesn’t that damage the ecostructure of the miniscule organisms that cohabit in the bedroom?

2. August 24, 2011 / 4:49 PM

I don’t know where all these old dressers are bing found, but I sure love what is being done to them.
    Yours is soooooo pretty. I’ve just gotta find me one.
    Enjoy your blog.

3. August 24, 2011 / 5:24 PM

That’s not just pretty, it’s GORGEOUS! I’m in total love with the color, the stencil or whatever that is, with is ALL!

4. August 24, 2011 / 5:24 PM

5. August 24, 2011 / 5:24 PM

6. August 24, 2011 / 6:17 PM

LOVE this Idea and your coral idea. Think the two compliment each other well!

7. August 24, 2011 / 6:56 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.

8. August 24, 2011 / 8:29 PM

Thanks, guys! 🙂 This one sits in my dining room right now.. and I’ve thought about getting some fishtank coral, too…. but this resin/plaster knock-off was cheaper at $10.. as-is! In the event I can’t get more, I am going to try the fish-tank stuff… in a nice deep red… that would be so awesome!!!