Oh oh ohh oh-oh … the white stuff

Oh oh ohh oh-oh … the white stuff

If you are one of those people who doesn’t like the look of painted wood, then look away.  WAIT!  I take that back.  Don’t look away, look long and hard at the following pieces from Melissa at Living Beautifully.  Then ask yourself if they aren’t kinda really fantastic.  Especially with the silver and black and white accessories. I guarantee you will be forced to admit that it all is very chic. And if I am wrong, we will settle this argument with an arm wrestle.  And if I lose that, because I probably will, at least I can say that I tried my best to convert you to the Church of White Paint.

1. June 23, 2011 / 12:39 AM

Don’t preach to the choir – I am a contributing member of the Church of White Paint! LOL! I love her transformations – so awesome! The white and grey are so lovely. Congrats and enjoy!

2. June 23, 2011 / 12:58 AM

OH I absolutely LOVE that desk!!!

3. June 23, 2011 / 1:22 AM

I really think that Melissa sent you photos from a store catalog. She’s way talented, bravo!

4. June 23, 2011 / 1:33 AM

Just an FYI, June 27th is Monday, not Tuesday…

5. June 23, 2011 / 2:12 AM

Can I just say, I had a passing raunchy thought when reading that title? LOL! Shame on me!

Love the furniture! I believe there is nothing a coat of white PAINT can’t fix!

6. June 23, 2011 / 2:53 AM

I love them all! And I love your title!

7. June 23, 2011 / 2:59 AM

I lurve them all so much I could EXPLODE! More importantly, I must, nay….MUST know where she got the fabric for those chairs. I’m looking for something, anything like that for two chairs. Amazing!

8. June 23, 2011 / 2:59 AM

9. June 23, 2011 / 2:59 AM

10. June 23, 2011 / 3:07 AM

Wow, that first one is phenomenal!!! 😀 I love it! I wonder where that lamp is from.. I’m gonna head over and see if I can find out! 😀 Thanks for the great blog! xo

11. June 23, 2011 / 4:03 AM

I just can’t imagine that there is anybody out there who thinks these things look better before! Bravo!!

12. June 23, 2011 / 1:04 PM

Love the desk!

13. June 23, 2011 / 2:06 PM

Wow, thank you so much for featuring me Lindsey!!! This is so exciting!!
    Thank you everyone for such incredible comments- its totally made my day!
    Ive actually blogged about where the fabric for the chairs is from, on my blog and the lamp is from Bouclair in Canada (got it on clearance from $69.99, for $29.99!).
    Here is where I got the fabric: http://livingbeautifullydiy.blogspot.com/2011/04/chair-reveal.html.
    Thanks again for the feature!! 🙂

14. June 23, 2011 / 2:26 PM

wer.ship.

It’s amazing. What a transformation! It’s like she picked out all my faves and then put them in her house – JEALOUS!

megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

15. June 23, 2011 / 3:02 PM

No need to convert me, i’m already a believer! Love it!!!

16. June 23, 2011 / 3:19 PM

bout time you did a New Kids on the Block ref 😉

wow wow wow! totally amazing transformations!

17. June 23, 2011 / 4:05 PM

just wanted to correct something I posted earlier…the lamp Mariah asked about is actually from Home Sense here in Canada. I think the US has a similar store called Home Goods? Wish we had it here! Goodluck! 🙂

18. June 23, 2011 / 8:21 PM

Love the white! Definition of classy!

adventuresofoldandnew.blogspot.com

19. June 24, 2011 / 7:33 PM

Thank you so much Melissa! I have been on the lookout for a floor lamp I LOVE, and yours is the first I’ve seen that I’m actually head over heels in love with! I did a little search of Bouclair, but dont see it yet… but I’ll keep looking! Thank you, thank you! xoox

20. June 24, 2011 / 8:45 PM

I daughter is into black paint – kitchen table, chairs, coffee table. I think it’s because I’m using white paint!