When Blogger is a Lemon

When Blogger is a Lemon

This idea from Andy at Memoirs of the Shoe Obsessed is perfect for summer! Unless you live where I live, and summer means hiding indoors clutching packages of frozen vegetables to your chest, and hoping someone with a pool will invite you over. But this old headboard also makes for a great puppet theater too! Endless possibilities here. So like, do you have a pool?

1. May 13, 2011 / 6:42 PM

Banquette Vignette is missing also….I was really looking forward to seeing that post!!!! Can you repost it too????

2. May 13, 2011 / 6:43 PM

Ha! I subscribe to my own too (how else am I going to realize notifications are missing?). I’m frustrated that Blogger deleted a HUGE post written for Monday and now I have to re-write the whole thing since it hadn’t published yet. Darn Blogger!

3. May 13, 2011 / 6:45 PM

Oh Sarah, that stinks! Yes, I just realized a few other posts are missing… Banquette Vignette is back up, but the big fat Prone to Two-Tone post disappeared, and that one took forever! Ugh!

4. May 13, 2011 / 7:00 PM

I subscribe to my own blog too! What better way to regularly check how many reader subscribers you have?

5. May 13, 2011 / 7:20 PM

Blogger was very bad yesterday, I’ve put it in time out! 😉

I love the lemonade stand…so cute! And I’m now off to subscribe to my own blog…very clever!

Kat 🙂

6. May 13, 2011 / 7:27 PM

Ahh! You’ve made my DAY by giving me that idea for finding my deleted blog post in Google Reader- THANK YOU!!!

7. May 13, 2011 / 7:27 PM

8. May 13, 2011 / 7:27 PM

9. May 13, 2011 / 7:27 PM

wow! I so never thought of following myself! I just did and saved a post from wednesday! Thanks! LOL

10. May 13, 2011 / 11:48 PM

I subscribe to my blog too! Actually, I have a good excuse, ‘casue it’s a group blog and all I have to do is check my reader to see if my friends are slacking and I need to write a post.

11. May 17, 2011 / 4:51 AM

What a wonderful idea! so simple, yet so clever!

12. May 23, 2011 / 5:26 PM

I subscribe to myself, too. 😉 it’s good backup for stuff like that. I hadn’t posted on thursday; so thankfully I didn’t lose anything. I know so many bloggers did.