Rug, Doctored

Rug, Doctored

If you want to add a lot of impact to a room with only a little bit of effort, paint a rug!  I’ve painted rugs before, and it actually takes quite a bit of effort.  But quite a bit of effort for me is probably nothing for you, because as I’ve said before, I’m profoundly lazy.  I didn’t give my blog a name that could be typed with one hand accidentally, you know.  From Beth at Sawdust and Embryos.

Thanks Beth!

This post has been brought to you by

PhotoJewelryMaking.com!

1. May 26, 2011 / 3:41 PM

Um WOW! That is a seriously great before / after! Love that she did something a little different, and looks like painting a stencil like that could’ve required a lot more effort that I would be up for! 🙂

2. May 26, 2011 / 4:18 PM

LOL I’ve never noticed that about your blog name. 🙂 What a great redo!

3. May 26, 2011 / 4:22 PM

Bummer. This is the 2nd day in a row that none of your pictures are showing up in your posts!

4. May 26, 2011 / 6:00 PM

Wow! That is incredible! She did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing.

5. May 26, 2011 / 8:34 PM

Now that’s talent!

6. May 26, 2011 / 9:13 PM

Oh no Vonda! That’s strange, no one else has reported a problem… Blogger is lame. 🙁

7. May 26, 2011 / 10:06 PM

Vonda, it’s not Lindsey, or Blogger, preventing the photos. It’s either new Internet Explorer with more security tools, or your anti-virus protector, preventing images. I run Firefox for most applications since new IE is very picky. For once, it’s not Lindsey’s fault, right?

And OMG, this is getting freaky funny–yesterday, I noticed I could type ‘betterafter’ with my left hand–and almost commented here yesterdday about that ‘freebie funny’ from Lindsey, my fav lazy blogger! Blogger ESP…dear me..!

Carole-Anne’s porch is amazing (don’t know about the rest of her). Should be in “House Beautiful.”

XO to all~

8. May 27, 2011 / 12:16 AM

You’re right, Margaret, it is her computer settings, not Lindsey. And thanks for the compliment on my porch…..the rest of me couldn’t possibly measure up to the beauty of that porch! Hah!

9. May 27, 2011 / 11:18 AM

Carol-Anne! I commented on your lovely porch on the wrong comments section–not that there’s anything ‘wrong’ about Beth’s taking the paint to the rug! It’s lovely–would never know it wasn’t a factory produced rug. Love it, custom for her room. And yes, virus/IE settings can mess with us, especially after we’ve inhaled paint all day.

Happy Memorial Day, & XO to our Soldiers.

10. May 27, 2011 / 11:27 AM

PS If you’re receiving the blog updates through email, the images are usually blocked due to security settings. There is an option at the top of the email to ‘display images.’ Click on it, and they will appear in the text. Something I found out by falling on the keyboard in frustration.