Be a Pal

Be a Pal

Who doesn’t have a few old pallets lying around, hmm? I’m positively tripping on them all day long over here. Why, if only I could find a clever use for them…

Annalisa had an idea! She figured she could paint, distress, and stencil hers for a nautically themed wall shelf that costs just pennies! You can too! If, that is, you happen to have a spare pallet. If not, I’m pretty sure they are easy to find. See it on her blog, which I think is in Italian and requires extensive scrolling to reach the post waaay down at the bottom. But there are more pics!

1. May 4, 2011 / 5:55 PM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!! LOVE IT!!! I MUST do this! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

2. May 4, 2011 / 7:27 PM

Um, YES PLEASE!!!! I see this as a book rack in my young daughter’s room! Must find a pallet now! Thanks for sharing!

3. May 4, 2011 / 7:27 PM

4. May 4, 2011 / 7:27 PM

5. May 4, 2011 / 8:52 PM

How many times I see these laying around waiting to be picked up as trash…I love this!….very creative.

6. May 4, 2011 / 11:28 PM

Anyone looking for inspiration on what to do with pallets, go check out Funky Junk Interiors blog. You’ll be amazed what Donna does with them.

7. May 4, 2011 / 11:44 PM

This is pretty clever! I like it!

8. May 10, 2011 / 1:26 AM

First time reading your blog (love it!) I had to comment on this, because my husband actually sells pallets and racking for warehouses and our baby boy’s nursery has a nautical theme! Haha, maybe I should hit him up for an extra pallet and try this project out…