Lookit Brooke

Lookit Brooke

I really wish my blog columns were a little bigger, so I could show you this after picture in all it’s amazing glory! I actually contacted a gal to do a full-blown makeover of this here blog about 2 months ago, put down a deposit and everything. Aaaand, I haven’t heard from her since. Allegedly there is some sort of internet war in going on in the country she lives in and her service is unreliable. I hope she hasn’t been attacked by ninjas or whathaveyou.

Anyway, check out Brooke’s amazing table plus coffee table converted to bench, and do click over to her blog B.E. Interiors to see it in up close in hi-def! It’s worthy of your time, it looks good enough to eat … at! Thanks Brooke!

1. April 18, 2011 / 10:53 PM

Amazing! I have a similar dining table and was intending on painting it all white, but now that I’ve seen this I think the dark top looks great! 🙂

2. April 19, 2011 / 12:03 AM

This is what I like to call G to the ORGEOUS! WOW!

3. April 19, 2011 / 2:09 AM

That’s MY table! Well, I have one just like it – yours looks so great! I did the exact same thing with the table, but painted my chairs black & covered the seats w/ burlap with our last initial stenciled on them. I covered that up with clear plastic upholstery, and they’re kid friendly. It’s so neat to see someone else’s redo of your own furniture. =)

4. April 19, 2011 / 11:21 AM

That is one beautiful “after”. Wish I could see it in the room where it ended up.

5. April 20, 2011 / 3:11 AM

Lindsey – Thank you so much for featuring my table set! I was giddy with excitement when someone sent me a comment about seeing it on your blog! I did’t even know you’d featured it. I’m truely honored:) All the sweet comments are just icing on the cake!

6. April 20, 2011 / 2:10 PM

It really isn’t that hard to change the width of columns on a blog. You just have to tinker around with the HTML a bit. Go to the body section and look for numbers, just make sure you save the original HTML codes somewhere, in case you accidentally save it and it messes it all up