Ken Lee

The Great Photobucket Lockout of 2011 continues. There is probably some way of working around this, but I’m too lazy to figure it out. Not too lazy to watch some more stupid videos though!

Please enjoy this woman singing “Ken Lee” on a Bulgarian version of American Idol. Don’t know that song? Oh, but you do.

1. April 13, 2011 / 3:29 PM

You could try using flikr to upload pictures in the meantime? I love this site, it’s my go to spot for inspiration when I get a new piece to refinish. 🙂

2. April 13, 2011 / 3:35 PM

You can also directly upload your pics into the post from your blogspot post page. It won’t hold a lot of pics, but it will get you buy until you can upload to photobucket again. It’s very easy to do…just click on the photo icon and then upload (you might have to download Blogspot’s photo upload program first).

3. April 13, 2011 / 3:42 PM

Can I just state for the record, that while I love your “normal” posts of before/afters, if this is the stuff of photobucket lockouts, play on! Awesome.

4. April 13, 2011 / 4:26 PM

BAHAHAHA so hilarious.. that’s one of my fav Mariah songs BUTCHERED! Love the facial workout video as well 😉 somehow i never learned those when i got my fitness degree… hmmmmmm?

5. April 13, 2011 / 4:29 PM

All the more reason to use flickr!

Lol that video was hilarious

6. April 13, 2011 / 5:21 PM

Photobucket says the lockout will be over sometime today. If you email pro@photobucket.com they will give you a free year of Pro for your troubles. 🙂

7. April 13, 2011 / 5:41 PM

Ken Lee is such a great song!! lol

8. April 13, 2011 / 5:47 PM

Wow, I was trying to figure out if that was the Bulgarian version of the song. That’s hilarious! I’m totally sharing it on facebook.

9. April 13, 2011 / 6:27 PM

Love, love, LOVE that video…thanks for posting! I’ve noticed that Photobucket isn’t working on ANYONE’s sites today…wassup with that?!

10. April 13, 2011 / 6:55 PM

You could use picnik.com, but I’m not sure what you need. I noticed on another big blog that it also had photo bucket problems..hmm I need to see how my blog looks.

11. April 13, 2011 / 7:22 PM

My computer just won’t read my SD card for whatever reason today. I moved on to your blog to find this post. Coincidence that we’re both having picture problems? or is it just that everyone needs a laugh today and this video must be reposted on as many blogs as possible? Thanks for sharing. I’m still laughing.

12. April 13, 2011 / 7:31 PM

She needs a tutor.

13. April 13, 2011 / 7:40 PM

Even is Photobucket isn’t working, it makes us get creative. These videos are HILARIOUS! Thanks for the smiles!

14. April 13, 2011 / 8:56 PM

How on Earth do you find these puppies? Oh. So. Funny. Must. Stop. Laughing.

15. April 13, 2011 / 9:20 PM

I didn’t know your photos were on photobucket. Also didn’t know about the lockout. What’s weird is that my siggie is on photobucket, and it shows, at least it shows to me. I didn’t know blogspot had a photo limit either though. Gee, I know so little. I knew much more when I was young, or thought I did. 😉

16. April 14, 2011 / 12:28 AM

I know it’s wrong, but I sing this version to my girls all the time!

17. April 14, 2011 / 1:04 AM

Oh my heck where do you find these? Off to show my 11 yr old the Lion one from yesterday!

18. April 14, 2011 / 3:37 AM

Hysterical. Not that I don’t miss the Better Afters, but these are great. Keep ’em coming.

19. April 14, 2011 / 3:47 AM

All the beautiful stuff you put up on this site and i chose this to be the first time i post a comment, you would think this video would leave someone speechless, yet i feel the need to say something, but what – YIKES!

20. April 14, 2011 / 3:37 PM

hilarious! i was cracking up, had to watch it again.

21. June 29, 2011 / 3:41 PM

I just happened to see this on your blog (how did I miss this?)…my brothers name is Ken Lee, so I just had to watch it. That’s toooo funny!!!