Hot Pink! And Zebras!

Hot Pink! And Zebras!

I thought I had something else to write about here, but I think my darling daughter just took off her diaper and peed on the carpet, so I’m going to make this quick. Hot pink kiddie kitchen coming your way! That should wake up the ol’ eyeballs if you are having a mundane Monday morning. Wish I was.

From  Denise at Stitches and Nails who said: “I don’t know who has had more fun with it, me making it or her playing with it. After 3 sons, I am enjoying doing the girlie things with my granddaughters!” Great job Denise! (Ok, how cool is the view through the window? A field of ZEBRAS! Ha!)

1. March 28, 2011 / 4:33 PM

Too cute!!!

2. March 28, 2011 / 4:42 PM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS!!!! Is there a link to her blog post where she shows how to do this? It is AMAZING!!

3. March 28, 2011 / 5:19 PM

That is freaking CUTE. And so imaginative! Awesome!

4. March 28, 2011 / 5:53 PM

well if that doesnt inspire someone, I dont know what will!! love it! and I love all the little details! also…Im the winner? yay!! so excited!!

5. March 28, 2011 / 6:00 PM

I just came upon this blog and the first entry I read is this one!! I know the mother to the kids that play with this!! Kristin and I went to college together. What a small world!!

6. March 28, 2011 / 6:20 PM

I so wish I would have made a kitchen like this instead of buying the darn plastic one at Toys R Us!

Oh well, next time!

This is just gorgeous! Love the zebra. I am obsessed with zebra print 🙂

7. March 28, 2011 / 6:59 PM

Seriously!!! SWOON! How wonderfully creative!

8. March 28, 2011 / 9:01 PM

How creative and how ADORABLE!

9. March 28, 2011 / 9:01 PM

Geez! How come SOME people are so freaking creative? That is absolutely adorable in EVERY way.

And I think you made a mistake. Pretty sure you meant Allyson was the winner.

10. March 28, 2011 / 9:01 PM

And I think you made a mistake. Pretty sure you meant Allyson was the winner.

11. March 28, 2011 / 9:01 PM

And I think you made a mistake. Pretty sure you meant Allyson was the winner.

12. March 28, 2011 / 10:47 PM

lol Allyson! No, I think it was Tina 🙂

Anyway, this is amazing! I am really WOWED!!!

13. March 28, 2011 / 11:56 PM

WOW!!!! That is so stinkin’ creative and cute. Does she have a blog and if not, why not?!

14. March 29, 2011 / 12:10 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.

15. March 29, 2011 / 12:18 AM

Yeah, mom!

We can’t pass a thrift store without looking through the “kitchen” isle. And no entertainment center is safe out on the curb! I think it’s time to quit the day job!

16. March 29, 2011 / 2:02 AM

SERIOUSLY loving this!! I have been wanting to give this a go but have been unable to find the perfect entertainment unit for it.
    Gorgeous! 🙂

17. March 29, 2011 / 10:09 AM

The zebra picture is the bomb! What a great idea!

18. March 30, 2011 / 4:09 PM

Yes Denise…we want all the details. I can’t show this to my girls, they will want it right now!
    Super darling.

19. April 10, 2011 / 7:43 PM

Thanks for all the kind comments about my granddaughter’s kitchen! More information can be found at my new blog: stitchesandnails.blogspot.com

20. November 10, 2011 / 5:29 PM

Best re-purposing of outdated entertainment center ever. EVER. Brilliant!

21. December 11, 2011 / 11:58 PM

Wow this is just so awesome! I’m in the process of making my own for christmas for my little munchkin! I hope she loves it as much as I love making it for her! one question if I can: What did you use for the burners? Such a great idea so the paint doesn’t get all scratched!

22. December 11, 2011 / 11:59 PM

This is so great!! I’m in the process of making my own all because I found this on pinterest!! LOVE IT! One question if I may: What did you use for burners? What a great idea so the paint doesn’t get all scratched!! Awesome!!!

23. December 17, 2011 / 3:42 AM

Karly, The burners were black disks with wire shaped like a star glued to the top of them. Have fun with your ‘kitchen’!

24. January 25, 2012 / 12:15 AM

Oh my goodness… My hubby and I just bought our little girl a kitchen for Christmas. He wanted to build her one and I said no. 🙁 If I’d only known the possibilities! Do you think it’s to late to return it!? LOL Great Job! I’m kind of jealous… but an instant follower none the less. Hey I’m having a Launch Party and Giveaway at my blog, feel free to stop by and leave me some advice!

25. March 2, 2012 / 9:30 PM

Oh, I can’t WAIT to make this for my girls!!

26. Anonymous
    March 24, 2012 / 5:05 AM

The link seems to be a dead blog spot any way we can get a new link to your blog Denise? I have three princesses who would love this!

27. April 3, 2012 / 12:13 AM

That is just TOOO cute! I have an ugly computer desk I might be able to transform! Thanks for the inspiration!

28. April 21, 2012 / 4:55 PM

THAT IS AMAZING!!! so cute and adorable. You have a very creative mind. That the best Play kitchen I have ever seen.

Leilani

29. Anonymous
    April 24, 2012 / 4:27 PM

what was used as the stove top burners? I wish there were a detailed shopping list…this is genius!

30. June 10, 2012 / 6:13 PM

OMG this would have been mine and my little sister’s dream kitchen as little girls haha. The way some of your readers get so creative is AMAZING! can’t wait to see more of your posts to get some inspiration! Now if only I had a house instead of an apartment to put it into action =p

31. July 16, 2012 / 6:29 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! This is definitely gonna be my project to do for my girls! They already have a kitchen set but once I showed them yours they absolutely fell in love! This is so much better than spendin $250 or more on an ordinary kitchen set.

32. Anonymous
    August 25, 2012 / 1:34 PM

This is very creative idea..

33. Tiffany
    September 28, 2012 / 2:00 AM

I am now shopping for a kitchen set for my daughter for Christmas and came across this pink one and was very disappointed i could not buy it… it is by far the most beautiful one i have ever seen! I must have one! I know she would love it just as much as I do. I wanna play with it, it’s that awesome!

34. Anonymous
    November 6, 2012 / 5:58 PM

I just saw this on pinterest and I fell in love, we had pre-ordered another kitchen but after I saw yours the other one looked like poop lol. I got inspired and I already found a free entertainment center and have half the materials I am so excited to start the project! One question, what steps did you take to paint the kitchen? Like sand, prime, paint? I am new to this, but excited!

35. May 7, 2013 / 11:53 AM

clever idea!!!

36. May 7, 2013 / 11:54 AM

Clever idea!!!

37. June 5, 2013 / 1:18 AM

What did you use for the burners?