Put a bird on it!

Put a bird on it!
Merry Monday! Did you watch the Oscars? Bo-ring. I had much higher hopes for James Franco, but he came off totally stoned. And not in an amusing way. Anyhoodle, down to business:

Sweet dresser redo from Lindy at Cottage Hill! Sorry if you’ve seen this before, but it totally reminds me of this clip. And in a good way! Thanks Lindy!

This post is sponsored by

1. February 28, 2011 / 3:38 PM

Hahaha! I am glad I’m not the only one who KNEW James Franco was totally stoned out of his gourd. He’s cute, but really?? Class it up a little for the Oscars pal…

2. February 28, 2011 / 4:46 PM

James was definitely boring…thank goodness for Anne Hathaway’s energy or it would have been really bad.

Ever since I saw “Put a Bird on It” every time I see something with a bird on it, I think of it…and there are a LOT of things with birds out there right now, including my house. Makes me giggle every time.

3. February 28, 2011 / 5:18 PM

Couldn’t agree more about Franco… And Anne…cute, but I thought really awkward. Bleh.

4. February 28, 2011 / 6:01 PM

I totally missed the Oscars last night. I put the kids in bed and sat down to watch it and it was already over. Apparently they actually showed it live up here and it started at 4:00. They never air anything live in Alaska! Usually I always have to make sure I stay off my computer so I won’t find out who won. Grr.

Also, I just saw the Put a Bird On It video clip the other night and it absolutely cracked me up. Now every time I see birds that song pops up in my head. I still like them though!

5. February 28, 2011 / 6:51 PM

Living just an hour out of Portland I’ve been too scared to watch Portlandia lest it show us just as weird as I thought it would but I DID see that clip. Ha. Oh man.

I love that dresser!

6. February 28, 2011 / 7:38 PM

Sheesh! I TOTALLY thought that about James Franco, too! He was sooo boring and not fun. 🙁

7. February 28, 2011 / 7:55 PM

This dresser is absolutley amazing! I would love to have this in my daughter’s room! So sweet!

8. February 28, 2011 / 10:57 PM

Oh my that is wonderful …. I’d love to own it.

9. March 1, 2011 / 1:10 AM

That looks amazing!

10. March 1, 2011 / 9:47 PM

She did a great job. It’s so pretty!

R