The End… Table.

The End… Table.

This post is inspired by my super awesome thrift store find this weekend! (It was 50% off Saturday at Goodwill, who can resist I ask you, WHO?!) My sister-in-law Kalli and I found a lovely Thomasville buffet in perfect condition for $75.

Ok, so it is technically her find, since she bought it and all. One of my more annoying traits is that I lack the ability to pull the trigger. I hem and haw. I pace around and bite my fingernails, while she took one look at it and declared, “I’m getting it!”

Now I live with regret, but I also live with the buffet since she couldn’t fit it in her car! Ha!¬†¬†Anyway, this lil’ end table makeover from Cindy is the same kind of thing I’d like to see happen to that buffet, soft gray and oh-so-subtly distressed. Super sweet. See it on her blog Cameras and Chaos.

1. January 31, 2011 / 3:43 PM

*LOVE*

2. January 31, 2011 / 7:13 PM

are you a libra, by chance, b/c i do the same thing. can’t wait to see your sisters redo (you’ll be showing us, right?)

3. January 31, 2011 / 10:11 PM

Kalli told me about the buffet, I can’t WAIT to see it! Sounds like you guys had fun.

In te meantime….loved the mirror/nursery makeover. Keep the mirrors coming girl. Except, WHERE do these people find said mirrors?

4. January 31, 2011 / 10:11 PM

5. January 31, 2011 / 10:11 PM

6. February 1, 2011 / 1:13 AM

Ooh, the buffet sounds pretty, and this table is stunning! I love the color!