EAT.

EAT.

Normally I’m not real fond decor that tries to boss me around. I’ve been in homes where every time I turn a corner I’m commanded to ENJOY or DREAM or CELEBRATE or REPENT or whatever. My mom has a little sign in her house that says BE AMAZING! I just can’t take the pressure! What if I’m only so-so? Then what, bossy little sign, then what?

However, I’d have no problemo cozying up in this little nook and obeying Michael’s adorable table’s orders to Eat. Although, I wish it said Eat! instead of Eat. Because then it sounds more like an invitation and less like a direct order, but that’s the just the nerdy punctuation nerd in me coming out. See it on his inspiring blog Inspired By Charm. Thanks Michael!

1. January 18, 2011 / 3:30 PM

It’s funny, I started to look at this blog for the before and afters, but I find myself looking forward to your fun commentary as much as the lovely eye candy!

2. January 18, 2011 / 3:41 PM

Oh my goodness- this is so cute! What a great idea!

3. January 18, 2011 / 4:22 PM

thanks a million! seriously 🙂

love your stories too. perfect.

4. January 18, 2011 / 4:50 PM

Okay, so you are officially the funniest blogger I know. The table is darn cute too, but it was cute before also! I loved it either way. Anyway, THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!

5. January 18, 2011 / 5:44 PM

You are hilarious! Now every time I see those signs I’ll be hearing your comments in my head!

6. January 18, 2011 / 5:48 PM

LOL! Who has a sign that says “REPENT”? Would you hang that in the living room or the bedroom? The laundry? That’s hilarious!

7. January 18, 2011 / 6:04 PM

Repent, that is halarious. Clearly you are being facetious:) I have yet to see a sign that says that. It would be fun to have a bathroom sign that says “Poop” or “wipe”…LOL, oh the possibilities.

8. January 18, 2011 / 7:26 PM

Signs in a house are just suburban graffiti.

9. January 18, 2011 / 8:34 PM

Ok, it’s true, I’ve never seen a REPENT sign. But just give it time …

10. January 18, 2011 / 9:42 PM

As always, you cracked me up today. But I must say, that table is extra C to the UTE. I love clever people who think outside the box like that.

Totally hung out with Calli today, that was fun too!

11. January 18, 2011 / 9:42 PM

Totally hung out with Calli today, that was fun too!

12. January 18, 2011 / 9:42 PM

Totally hung out with Calli today, that was fun too!