Patch-ety Andi

Patch-ety Andi
“How come you only ever post WHITE kitchen redos?” “Another white kitchen, seriously?” “Is everyone in the world painting their kitchens white, because based on your blog it really seems that way.” These are just some of the sentiments that I get emailed to me daily. Not really, you readers are way too nice for that. But I bet you think it sometimes. It’s ok. Here is a colorful kitchen redo just for you, from Andi at her most appropriately named blog Patch Andi.

1. December 10, 2010 / 2:06 AM

I would NEVER think to paint my drawers different colors, but I love the way it turned out! What a fun kitchen.

2. December 10, 2010 / 2:41 AM

very cool modern kitcchen. they got it goin’ on!!!! 🙂

3. December 10, 2010 / 2:47 AM

Eeeeeek! That’s my kitchen!
    Thanks for including me.
    Andi 🙂

4. December 10, 2010 / 3:00 AM

Oh that is fun! I’m wanting to redo my kitchen with a soft jade and a midnight or maybe periwinkle blue… just gotta find the time to get it done!

5. December 10, 2010 / 4:24 AM

Wow! Love that! You have to be daring. I think so many people do their kitchens white is because it always look crisp and clean (at least in the beginning) and it’s an easy choice. You can give away all your colorful accessories and go in a totally new direction without major work on the cabinets. Having said that, we’re painting our cabinet uppers white and the bottom cabinets a mid-tone gray-blue. It’s a 1986 kitchen that is functionally fine but just not my taste.

6. December 10, 2010 / 3:05 PM

Wow! You went from plain Jane to designer kitchen with just a little paint. Such a huge difference! Beautiful.

7. December 11, 2010 / 1:37 AM

I just painted my kitchen cabs and I didn’t use white (the counters are white and I couldn’t change them). So not EVERYone is doing white:) – lesliesday.com