Curb Appealing

Curb Appealing
So maybe December isn’t the best month to share an outdoor redo, because you might get all excited and run out and paint your house in sub-zero temperatures. But maybe you are reading from Australia, and in that case paint away, and also, g’day mate! Or g’night! Not sure.

Anyway, if you do get the hankering to paint your house, here’s some inspiration from Julie at Julie’s Exhausting Adventure. Night and day difference here, that’s for sure.

1. December 22, 2010 / 12:25 AM

What a great transformation that house had so much potnetial to start with and now it has loads of street appeal. I am in Australia but we are in for a wet Christmas not painting weather here right now. Enjoy your Christmas and keep up the great blog. Sandy xx

2. December 22, 2010 / 5:02 AM

On a side note, it was 80 degrees here in Texas today. Personally it was nuts, but I was outside painting believe it or not!! 😉

3. December 22, 2010 / 7:35 AM

It is amazing how much the paint changed the brick color. Looks great!

4. December 22, 2010 / 7:45 AM

lol, another from Australia here. Weather where I am can’t decided if it is good for painting or if it is going to rain! Driving me nuts!

BUT that house looks AWESOME! It is amazing what a change of colour can do. It looks like a new home!

Love it. 🙂

5. December 22, 2010 / 8:06 AM

GREAT TRANSFORMATION! This looks a million times better! Much classier too!

6. December 22, 2010 / 2:57 PM

Thanks so much for featuring my home and blog. I LOVE your blog so much and it has given me a lot of inspiration.

Thank you ALL for the lovely comments. It’s been quite a journey to finish the house but we are so proud of how it turned out!

7. December 22, 2010 / 3:08 PM

Not a lot of outdoor transformations going on here in Minnesota right now, but I do love seeing what others are doing in warmer climates! They did a great job and it looks so much better now.

Merry Christmas!