Beadboard to the Bone

Beadboard to the Bone
Beadboard, beadboard, beadboard. I love it, you love it, we can’t get enough of it. Right? Is there such thing as *snort* TOO MUCH beadboard? I didn’t think so. But then I saw this bathroom.

Just, no. And yikes. And maybe a little wowzers. It’s a beadboard abomination. But trust me and scrolly scroll down and check out the after! And then keep scrolly scrolling past the scary before tub picture and pick your heart up off the floor, because it will have leapt out of your chest when you behold that sexy new tub. It is the sexiest tub I have seen all day. Maybe even all year.

Check it out from Kelli at Green Bridge White House.

1. December 15, 2010 / 3:49 PM

Those floor tiles are my favorite kind! Great job!

2. December 15, 2010 / 4:11 PM

i LOVE bead board…REALLY love it, but the transformation here is just beautiful! i didn’t even miss the bead board!

3. December 15, 2010 / 4:35 PM

I read the title before the pictures loaded and thought “there’s no such thing as too much beadboard!” Wrong-ola. Kinda miss SOME of the beadboard, but what a beautiful redo. And that tub is fabtastic! *B

4. December 15, 2010 / 6:38 PM

I’m not sure about putting it on the ceiling, but I’ve loved beadboard since a friend used it in her bathroom-only part way up the wall though.

I love her new floors though!

5. December 15, 2010 / 7:47 PM

Kelli of White House Green Bridge has a terrific eye in the redesign of their bathroom and yes the before was a wowza of beadboard. I too thought you could never have enough until I saw it on the ceiling. Everything is better after Kelli’s redesigning touch!

6. December 15, 2010 / 10:59 PM

Oh you have to stop by my blog and see the beadboard we installed in our master bedroom.