Ugly Lamp Winner!

Ugly Lamp Winner!
Congratulations are in order for the first annual Ugly Lamp Contest winner! Please give it up for Transgendered Alien Matador! You might be terrified to learn that this lamp is actually part of a set. That’s right, there are two of these in existence.
 Christine submitted this treasure and will receive a $70 gift certificate to CSNstores.com. A hearty thank you to every one who voted, and to all the participants, we had a really great collection of really, really ugly lamps. (I had a personal fondness for cowboy face, I giggled out loud every time I looked at him).
 So be on the lookout for ugly lamps, next year’s winner could be you!

1. August 10, 2010 / 2:51 PM

A worthy winner in every way. May it rest in pieces.

2. August 10, 2010 / 3:26 PM

Just chuckling at Laraine’s response & I say “Ditto” to hers.
    I didn’t vote, BUT that was my choice all along…. “UGLY LAMP” does not do it justice 🙂

3. August 10, 2010 / 4:07 PM

Congrats to the matador! You are one ugly….

To the team of creative genius’ at Better After,
    Me and my stately saguaro thank you from the bottom of our prickly hearts! This was fun!

Till next time,

Lisa

4. August 10, 2010 / 4:13 PM

Congrats on owning the ugliest lamp, lol! I could hardly pick between that one and the cowboy one.

That was a fun contest, hope you do it again.

5. August 10, 2010 / 5:22 PM

My sincerest thanks to you all! I have a feeling Alien Matador is going to be sticking around in our living room for a little while longer. According to my dad: “He’s a prize winner! We HAVE to keep him!”

What have I done? LOL

Thanks to Better After for the awesomely fun contest, and thanks to the entrants who made winning no small feat. They were all fantastically ugly lamps. 🙂

6. August 10, 2010 / 7:55 PM

Oooohhhh. I thought the actual contest would involve transforming the lamp into something, well, less ugly. Are they up for that challenge? Thanks for the laughs.

7. August 10, 2010 / 9:33 PM

Supah Ugly!!!

8. August 10, 2010 / 9:45 PM

Catherine, congratulations on your win, and as a token of my affection, please accept the Knight and Dragon lamp as a gift.

Please?

9. August 10, 2010 / 10:45 PM

I actually think Alien Matador is quite fetching and would look fantastic in my house. Please don’t smash him!

10. July 25, 2011 / 9:22 PM

I remember this!! But I don’t remember the hugging cowboys, they are hilarious!