T-t-telephone Table

T-t-telephone Table
Hello, hello baby, you called, I can’t hear a thing… But I am sick and tired of my phone ri-ring-ing…

(Sorry to start your morning off with Gaga…I hope that song is not in your head all day, like it will be in mine).

Andie was sick and tired of her telephone table taking up space in her garage. So one day she went on a painting spree and gussied her up with a coat of white and a new cushion cover. This is one of those redos that has me really thinking I need to go find a [insert whatever it is I never knew I needed until today], in this case: telephone table. Ga-ga-gorgeous!
 See more on her blog Memoirs of the Shoe Obsessed.

1. July 15, 2010 / 3:16 PM

I LOVE THIS! I have one at home that definitely needs some help! Great inspiration!

2. July 15, 2010 / 4:01 PM

That piece has such beautiful lines and you couldn’t even get past the distress before! Lovely!

And now I have that song stuck in my head thankyouverymuch.

3. July 15, 2010 / 4:23 PM

Stop calling! Stop calling! I don’t wanna talk anymore…not sure if those are the words…but I’m about to break into dance…lol I love this telephone table…The fabric is gorgeous!

4. July 15, 2010 / 4:53 PM

haha…love me some Gaga! Anyway, I love this even more!! I have been looking on Craigslist for a cool telephone table. Don’t you just love these type of antiques? Thanks for the post!

5. July 15, 2010 / 5:15 PM

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a telephone table that looks great! I love it. Now I need one.

6. July 15, 2010 / 6:00 PM

Wow. This is an amazing transformation. I love it, but I definitely agree! I now want a telephone table 🙂

7. July 15, 2010 / 7:51 PM

and…but…she didn’t even put a telephone on it! it’s beautiful!!

8. July 15, 2010 / 10:56 PM

This has to be my favorite After yet!

9. July 26, 2010 / 4:44 PM

Gosh! I really love this. So wish I had on ein my house. The after is amazing. I saw an old table with a lamp attached to it last week and thought about getting it, but kept walking. I think I just might need to go get it. Thanks for the inspirations!

10. July 26, 2010 / 4:44 PM