Now The Tables Are Turned

Now The Tables Are Turned
So I’ve mentioned once or twice that I don’t LOVE red, and now I’ve got this red-hatin‘ reputation. People have even called me up on the phone: “I have a red wall, do you hate my red wall?” Of course I don’t hate your wall! Red it up all over your house if you want.
 So check out this redo, red lovers, what do you think: Better before? Red table, red accents, simple, safe zzzzzzz, huh? Sorry, I… think I dozed off…
 Or Better after? Fresh and fun coat of yellow with accents that pop! You be the judge, I’m totally not biased… 😉
 From Lindsay Redd (ha ha! Ironic…) More to see HERE!

1. May 20, 2010 / 7:30 PM

i hate red. i dont own one item of clothing that is red and i never decorate with red. isn’t that weird?

2. May 20, 2010 / 7:40 PM

I was just thinking this same thing. I kinda wished I liked red, it seems like a good color. But I can’t do it-just can’t. Well, I take that back. I can do it on my toes. In the house? No dice.

3. May 20, 2010 / 7:55 PM

Yay for getting rid of the red! I am *this* close to getting it out of my family room for good! 🙂 I love that table yellow!

4. May 20, 2010 / 8:12 PM

Forget the table; did she go from hard wood to wall-to-wall?!?!?!

5. May 20, 2010 / 8:34 PM

Thanks so much for all the features! It’s so exciting! Haven’t regret the switch from red to yellow! I love it! And yes NewQueenPhilly we moved into the basement of our house to rent the upstairs out and gave up hardwood! Boo!

6. May 20, 2010 / 8:34 PM

I love the yellow. I HATE the red table.

7. May 20, 2010 / 8:37 PM

Okay Miss Red Hater….LOL! THIS IS MUCH BETTER YELLOW!!!!!

8. May 20, 2010 / 9:08 PM

oh my WORD … WAY better after!
    xoxoxox
    Denalee

9. May 20, 2010 / 9:20 PM

Love the yellow!
    My sis is a red person. Her whole kitchen has red accents. Somehow though it works for her.

10. May 20, 2010 / 10:37 PM

better- AFTER!
    love yellow.

11. May 21, 2010 / 1:18 AM

LOVE the yellow!!! I wish I had the table and couch… I’m jealous!

I have to admit… I have a red dining room. I HATE it. OK, so hate may be a strong word, because it’s not all one red color (not really sponge paint, but textured and more of a brick red than most dining rooms). However, it is on my list of rooms to repaint. I didn’t choose it… it came with the house… among many other oddities.

Love your site. I look at it every day!!! Maybe some day I will be featured (when my makeovers are done…).

12. May 21, 2010 / 5:35 PM

Absolutely love the yellow table!

13. June 16, 2010 / 7:57 PM

I used to have a red dining room in our old house, but there is not a single speck of red in this house. Plus, I am a natural redhead, I look disgusting in red, so I’ve never liked it either. I think the super, ridiculously awesome Chesterfield sofa in the after pic really makes it, yellow table or no.

14. January 5, 2011 / 3:33 AM

Okay, I’m going against the grain here … hate the yellow!!! That would grow old quick. I liked the red much better, but a different color might improve it. How about black? 🙂

15. January 14, 2012 / 3:38 PM