Camping In

Camping In
Going camping this weekend? Why subject yourself to that eye-scorching 80’s material that covers every upholster-able surface in your camper-trailer?
 I don’t know what the heck was going on with this before cushion, it looks like mauve and teal candy-corn, which would make for the most depressing candy-corn in the world.
 Luckily, Miss Pine Tree Home came along with her recovering skills, and saved this camper from 80’s irrelevancy and turned it into a place that now says “vacation!”

1. April 16, 2010 / 7:14 PM

Wow! What a major difference! It went from blah to beautiful! That inspired me for ideas for my father’s RV that needs some updating. I think changes like you showed are just what he needs to get it back into the 21st century! Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday!

2. April 16, 2010 / 7:29 PM

I thought I’d died and went to heaven when I saw that library from this morning and now a camp trailer makeover? Is it Molly day and no one told me?! 🙂

3. April 16, 2010 / 9:41 PM

Ka yoot! Camper upholstery is always ugly. Great redo.

4. April 16, 2010 / 10:18 PM

Oh my goodness this is PERFECT! We recently just got the old family trailer and I was complaining about the upholstery. This is so cute! I’ll have to show my bf maybe he’ll let me spruce it up!

5. April 16, 2010 / 10:28 PM

I love it! Who would’ve thought

6. April 17, 2010 / 2:36 AM

I was giddy with excitement seeing my very own DIY B&A here. I received such sweet and inspiring comments. Much appreciated.

7. April 17, 2010 / 3:07 PM

Girlll….we have some strange telapathy going on this weekend! First the bathrooms (Mine is going under reno this week!!) and now the camper….my sister and I have been scouring classifieds all week for a cheap camper to make our own!
    Great changes. The before fabric was over the top 1980’s for sure!!

8. April 19, 2010 / 1:40 AM

She picked great fabrics and did such a good job.