A Thrifty Rhyme

A Thrifty Rhyme
 You probably like it too.
 Here is a table they redid
 with glaze and turquoise blue.
 And check out their outdoor table
 It looks so big and roomy!
 I’m sorry, sometimes I like to rhyme,
got a problem with it? Sue me!

(don’t really)

Anyway, I really think

That fabric is so snazzy.
 I’ve rhymed myself into a corner,
 Now I have to use the word “jazzy.”
 Click HERE and HERE to check them out,
 And thanks to Brooke and Kallie
 Now my rhyme is really done,
 here comes the grand finale:

1. January 12, 2010 / 11:23 PM

Thank you for featuring us! I’ve been to your site many times, and I love your stuff. Thanks again!

2. January 13, 2010 / 1:29 AM

I love your blog! I just found it today. Love the before and after pics. I will be checking in all the time. I’ll also take a button and put it on my blog. Nice to meet you!

3. January 13, 2010 / 3:40 AM

Love the turquoise color on the table! What a difference!

4. January 13, 2010 / 5:56 AM

loving the turquoise paint and the glaze – will someone please tell me how to do a glaze finish? I’m dying over here!

5. January 13, 2010 / 8:06 AM

That white paint saves that table and chairs! Great redo!

6. January 13, 2010 / 12:56 PM

I actually gasped when I saw the console after. LOVE it. Couldn’t have picked a more perfect color for that baby. And seriously, this post couldn’t have come at a better time since I’m about to do a turquoise glaze (I swear that was my plan before I saw this!) on a box that I’m hoping to turn into a coat hook thingamabob AND paint a dining room table white. I’m heading over to All Things Thrifty now.

I just want to tell you how much I love this blog. Such a simple concept but easily one of my favorite blogs. When I see a new post come up through the feeder I run right over to check out what the creative people in this world have come up with now.

7. January 13, 2010 / 2:58 PM

Love how the table turned out!

8. January 13, 2010 / 9:00 PM

LUV that beautiful turquoise glaze used on that console table…WOW! What a difference, and it looks very good that way too. With this coloring you actually see the details in the pc more too. Thanks so much for sharing!

Kim
    LilacsNDreams

9. January 14, 2010 / 2:31 PM

Oh that console is a dream! Love the color.

10. January 14, 2010 / 9:26 PM

That console is jaw dropping gorgeous! I absolutely love it! Thanks for the inspiration because I’m painting sunday!!