Much Redo

Much Redo
Please tell me you’ve checked out Kelly’s blog, Much To Do with Nothing. She is the queen of redos, and her blog is full of chair makeovers galore! She teaches how to sew a wing back slipcover HERE:

She rescued this sad thing back to its former glory:

And she gave each of these chairs their own distinct makeovers. They’re totally like the Sweet Valley High Twins.

This one is Elizabeth: elegant, demure, sophisticated.

This one is Jessica:

A little on the wild side!
(Ok, PLEASE tell me you know what I’m talking about here… Anyone?)

And, no, clearly not a chair,

but behold her fan-freaking-tastic bathroom:

Check more out here: Much To Do with Nothing!

1. November 13, 2009 / 9:06 PM

Oh, Sweet Valley High…..how those crazy twins were such a part of my middle school years… 🙂

2. November 13, 2009 / 9:45 PM

Ok, I’m too old for Sweet Valley High, but I am IN LOVE with those chairs. Well done! If I had her knack, I would have something to do with this house full of chairs!

3. November 13, 2009 / 10:04 PM

Wow! She really does have some fantastic makeovers. I need to go check out her blog. Thanks!

4. November 13, 2009 / 10:32 PM

I am so bookmarking her blog! WOW! The chairs and that bathroom are gorgeous!

5. November 13, 2009 / 10:41 PM

Wow! I love them all! Great work! I’m off to check out her blog.

6. November 13, 2009 / 10:48 PM

Hey Lindsey! Wow this is so fun! You have a great blog. I think it’s what most of us out here in decorating blog land CRAVE… Before and Afters. I love them. Thanks so much for featuring my blog today. You rock!
    Kelly

7. November 13, 2009 / 10:50 PM

Ha! I remember CRYING to my mom after reading those books because I was so sad I didn’t have a twin sister. Oh my gosh…that’s hilarious.

Great makeovers. I’ll have to go check out her blog.

8. November 13, 2009 / 11:29 PM

I’ve been to her blog and love her makeovers. I also loved Sweet Valley High and totally wanted a boyfriend like Todd. Thanks for the flashback ;).

9. November 14, 2009 / 12:29 PM

Just stumbled on your blog, love it!

10. November 14, 2009 / 3:34 PM

Love the chairs!! I can’t find chairs with those good bones. Sort of a bummer! She is one lucky girl!

11. November 14, 2009 / 11:59 PM

Wow – those are amazing transformations. The Sweet Valley Twins are phenomenal – especially the black and white one!

12. November 15, 2009 / 2:54 AM

I think I choked on my coke when I got to the SVH reference– it’s been a long time since I thought of those books!

I found you through craft rookies blog and am drooling over these before and afters. My hub thanks you for putting them all in one easy to find blog 🙂

13. November 15, 2009 / 4:59 PM

Amazing… those chairs are literally to die for… I love the highback chairs… both are so different but so gorgeous… nice job on your bathroom too… quite a change… I love it… great work.

Hugs Deb

14. February 14, 2013 / 2:22 PM

Omigosh….I totally thought it was Sweet Valley High – but only after you ponted it out!! Glad to see I was on the right track! The chairs look awesome, too.