Michelle’s Master

Michelle’s Master
I don’t feel too bad showing projects that have already been featured many times throughout blogland. I figure I probably have at least one reader who doesn’t subscribe to a bunch of blogs, and just checks in here instead. (Hi Mom!)
 So, as it’s my duty to report the latest and greatest, here is are a few projects from Michelle at Three Men and a Lady.
 First up, her master bedroom redo! If I was annoying and obnoxious (please say I’m not), I’d screech my head off like Mary Murphy and put this bedroom on The Hot Tamale Train!

WOW! Now check out this sad little corner over here:

And add this guy here…

And you get this!

(She made that joshua tree picture herself. I know. I hate her too.)

(Not really, I think she’s great!)
And here is one more. She made over this generic Wal-Mart piece into the perfect foyer table.

Go check these out here, here and here if you haven’t already!

1. November 24, 2009 / 3:41 PM

GORGEOUS every bit of it!!

2. November 24, 2009 / 4:19 PM

FANTASTIC!! Wow!!!

3. November 24, 2009 / 4:36 PM

I HAVE seen that somewhere…but it’s worth looking at again. Not many people are bold enough to try yellow and black on a master bedroom! And I WILL be annoying: “It’s going on the Hot Tamale Train–yes it is! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” 😉

4. November 24, 2009 / 5:09 PM

Oh yes, we HATE her. What an AMAZING FLIPPING TRANSFORMATION. I want her to come to my house now and do a swaperoo!

5. November 24, 2009 / 6:09 PM

She is one of the most talented and creative bloggers out there. The most surprising thing is that her ideas aren’t usually expensive. Love her!

6. November 24, 2009 / 6:33 PM

You are so funny Miss Mary…he! he! I lol’ed when I read that. Thanks for the feature! I just did another one on an old estate sale frame.

7. November 24, 2009 / 9:27 PM

I started reading her blog around the time she posted the full pictures of the completed bedroom (hi Michelle!) I totally loved it then and I totally love it now! Great job, it’s fabulous!

8. December 5, 2009 / 8:21 PM

This is the most fabulous before/after I’ve seen on here. I feel like I should give it a moment of silence.

Thank you for sharing!!

9. February 9, 2010 / 6:08 PM

OMG!!! I love this!! This is exactly what I have been wanting. Romantic and glamourous but not to girly for my husband! Sorry Michelle but I’m copying this with a lil of my flavor of course. Beautiful!