A Whole Lotta Stuff

A Whole Lotta Stuff
Here’s a big monster weekend post to tide you over for awhile, because I’m going on a mini-vacation for what feels like the first time in my life! Woot!

White paint to the rescue! Great (not to mention labor-intensive) job by Caroline at Forever Vintage!

***

A little modgepodge lovin turns this reject glass ball into a statement piece, by Nicole at Bugaboos Creations.

***

Kayleen from This Old Chair redid this $10 Goodwill find into a lovely distressed desk for her home office. I’m loving the handles, which I think are actually the originals? Niiiiice.

***

This is seriously on my to-do list. No seriously. I’m planning on next week. I’ll let you know how that goes. From Chris at Just a Girl.

***

Wow, who’ve thought that atrocity had any potential? Sachiko from Tea Rose Home did, and good thing, because it turned out beautifully in her hands. Loves.

***

Sigh. If loving turquoise is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
From Victoria at Bumble Beans.

***

Thanks everyone! Your projects continue to inspire me daily! Have a creative weekend!

1. October 9, 2009 / 11:49 AM

Thanks for the inspiration Lindsey. Have yourself a fabulous mini-vacay!

2. October 9, 2009 / 2:58 PM

Well then I must be wrong, I ADORE Turquoise! Janell

3. October 9, 2009 / 2:58 PM

Well then I must be wrong, I ADORE Turquoise! Janell

4. October 9, 2009 / 2:58 PM

Well then I must be wrong, I ADORE Turquoise! Janell

5. October 9, 2009 / 4:30 PM

So inspirational! Makes me want to get off my tush and do something! Have fun!

6. October 9, 2009 / 6:11 PM

They are all great transformations! The white really freshened up that cabinet and dining set; I love the toile on that chair; and the glass ball looks totally different and great.

7. October 9, 2009 / 10:31 PM

Everyone of those redos is amazing! I love that toile chair, I am a sucker for toile. Loveeee the turquoise too and that dining room set is amazing! Love that desk too, I really like the color! And the door is Awesome, I so need to do something like that with my front door!!

Thanks so much for the feature! I so love your blog, it’s so inspiring!

8. October 9, 2009 / 10:37 PM

I love the before and after pictures, they are all so awesome, I am not sure which is my favorite, you have such an eye for exactly what to do…thanks so much for sharing, I am a new follower…come visit

9. October 9, 2009 / 11:46 PM

ALL of that stuff is so great! I’m going to be busy checking out all of these sites!

10. October 10, 2009 / 4:42 AM

Hey Lindsey… Have a fabulous vacay! 🙂 Hope you get lots of rest!

11. October 10, 2009 / 5:19 AM

Hi Lindsey! Thank you for showing off my chair makeover and linking to my blog. I really appreciate it.

12. October 10, 2009 / 10:26 PM

Each one of these is a great transformation. Thanks for sharing these “before” and “after” photos. Sarah

13. October 11, 2009 / 10:06 PM

It always amazes me what a can of paint and a piece of nice fabric can do! Please continue the great transforming job!

14. October 16, 2009 / 12:40 AM

Thanks for posting my dining room set makeover Lindsey. I am off now to check out all those amazing ideas and more of your blog…I’m so glad I found you!!

15. May 20, 2011 / 3:14 PM

LOVE the garage entry door and that is my project this weekend! My front house door is black, so this will tie in nicely.